BOYS NEXT DOOR

RANK: 3

RANK: 3

TITLE: Dukes

LEADER: Hans de Vries

Boys Next Door, better known as simply BND, holds three traits: Honor, Passion, and Grace. Students scream when they see them walk by, and some say that they're like walking gods. With such an image, there is one person that must carry it higher, and that is their leader, Hans de Vries. Hans sets an example, not only to his fellow brothers, but also to the White Uniforms. That's why they are the most beloved brotherhood.

Because of their principles, BND also does not have any custom. Through the example of the other brotherhoods and how they use their customs to overpower the other students, Hans believes that brotherhood customs are only made to boast ones power. This ideology is even followed by some brotherhoods in the lower houses.

But beneath all that perfection, their is definitely a flaw. Hans is actually a hotheaded man with big insecurities. Even with his image, Hans believes that he's only just another option from all the fortunate things that he received in life. This insecurity rooted from his chaotic family and the disturbing past that he experienced in J.S High.

BASE: Greenhouse

BROTHERS: 

BND became the third strongest brotherhood because of the power the members hold. Not like the brotherhoods who are ranked lower, BND has six senior students in their brotherhood, and these students are all from the former rank 1 brotherhood, C1A. They also posses the traits that make up their brotherhood, which is why others couldn't really believe that they were once part of the ruthless brotherhood C1A, now known as Busters.

‣ 4th year student Arjun Khan (Right-hand Man). Arjun is someone who did not want to join a brotherhood, but when Hans asked him to joined, Arjun couldn't disagree. Now, Arjun keeps BND in check. As it is known inside their brotherhood that Hans is hotheaded, Arjun became the ice that cools down the mix, which makes him another member that the others rely on.

‣ 4th year student Marcus Thompson is a member who holds the boys next door image well. He has a friendly personality, and is acknowledge by other students as a model student. Marcus is even known in other schools because of his personality and looks. Even before BND was formed, Marcus's name was already a student body favorite. Unfortunately, the general public doesn't know that Marcus is a Sinclaire, but Marcus wants to keep it that way since he does not want to involve himself with the cruel world of business.

‣ 4th year student Kim Hansol is usually a quiet member. He's a member of BND that does not stand out as much as the others, but Hansol actually holds a significant role, and that's because he designs BND's battlegrounds. Hansol is known to be smart, and is actually the person who designed most of Max's training schedule during his preparation for Mr. Brains & Brawn.

‣ 4th year student Redford Monsour, the heir to Palm Hill Development, is a face that everyone knows as he has been featured in a lot in magazines and commercials. Unlike Hans and Max, Red is not a member of Crème de la crème, but he is a famous heir, which is why others suspect that he is a member even though he's not. Red, like any normal heir, enjoys the spotlight, and at the same time, enjoys being a member of Boys Next Door. It's just a bit humorous how Max does not recognize him even with how famous he is since Max doesn't watch the television, and he also rarely reads magazines.

‣ 4th year student Khian Augusto Zóbel de Ayala III is a close friend of Marcus Thompson. He almost has the same personality as Marcus, but he's less protective. Khian is also known to have been classmates with Krist since high school, but they weren't friends as Krist was always a troublemaker, which is why even when BND and Jokers became close with each other, Khian and Krist rarely speak to each other since their past makes things awkward for them to.

‣ 3rd year student Leo Underwood was a former member of the Alpha Society, and was later on recruited as a Rose before becoming an official member. He is the only 3rd year student in BND, which is why he sometimes finds it difficult to mingle with the other members especially since he's the only one who isn't in the same classroom as them during regular classes. Thankfully the members don't treat him as an outcast, but a capable brother who can continue to raise the flag of BND once the other members graduate.

BROTHERHOOD CUSTOM: None

UNDERLINGS: Roses

Because of the reputation of underlings, BND only has a total of 15 Underlings. These underlings are personally chosen by the members, and in order to be chosen, the students must also fit the three traits that make up the brotherhood. If they ever abuse their title and use it against other brotherhoods, BND will automatically take away their brooch and status as an underling.

Roses aren't as public as the underlings of Jokers and Cigarettes, which is why they are also respected and admired by other white uniforms. They are also made up of 3rd and 4th-year students except for Ari who was recruited for special reasons.

Roses are also being prepped by BND since only Leo will be left after the others graduate. Hans and the others will be picking future members of BND from their pool of underlings, which is why a lot of them are getting ready if ever they get chosen.

MAXIMUM MP: 2000 points

MOTTO: "Those who cannot stand the thorns, do not deserve to pick the roses."