CHARACTER PORTFOLIO I

Hello everyone, this is your author N! I was hesitant in doing this, but I've been asked so many times now that I think it's about time I actually share this with you guys.

Everyone's been wondering about what the characters would look like. I don't usually give very detailed descriptions of what their physical attributes are, or even where they originally come from because ONE, it doesn't really affect the story in any way. And TWO, I want you guys to imagine them as to how you want to imagine them. This is a book where the characters are how you see them, which is why I give very few descriptions of them. 

This is why today I'm not really going to show you the people who really portray these characters, but the pictures are the vibe and style that I imagine them to have. I'm also not going to show everyone since there are just so many of them, so I'll choose a few ones for now.

NOTE that this should not really affect how you see them. If you imagine them in a different way then go ahead! I highly encourage that. That's why I'll also add descriptions about these characters so that it can help you imagine them better.

AGAIN (PLEASE READ THIS): THEIR FACES DON'T ENTIRELY LOOK LIKE THIS. This is the vibe and style that I imagine them to have, but they aren't an official cast or whatever you may call them. Don't be confused.

...

#1: Maximilian Leigh Sinclaire 

When I was writing Max, I imagined him as this attractive person with features that are a mixture of strong and soft, if that makes any sense

When I was writing Max, I imagined him as this attractive person with features that are a mixture of strong and soft, if that makes any sense. He had to look like a powerful heir, but at the same time when you see him you'd  look at him and say "he doesn't look as intimidating and powerful as others described him." That's what I wanted Max to be. He's this strong character, but his strength is seen in his actions and not in his physical attributes.

And of course, he HAS to have ocean blue eyes since it's the same color his mother has, which is why others say they look alike. (Pardon the eyes on this picture. I just edited it in for reference purposes). 

Max is also older than some of his friends by a year since he stopped studying to look for his mother's supposed killer. I don't remember if I've already mentioned that in the story, but there you go!

#2: Marcus Thompson