A/N: This book is cringy

So a few days ago, I decided to read my older books again because I want to see if my writing has improved over time.

Such as character development, grammatical spilling, the plots, the way I portrayed my characters, etc.

OH.

MY.

GOD!

THIS BOOK IS BEYOND CRINGEY!

What type of drugs was I on writing this books?

What type of Share my story writing is this?

I never realized how much my writing suck back then!

The plots didn't make sense, the characters motivations don't make sense, the characters personalities are boring as hell, my grammatical misspellings is God awful, the ends of these books are so damn cliché, and so much more! 🤦🏾‍♀️

To be honest, I am so embarrassed by these books.

Oh holy shit what was I thinking?

I wanna to make it clear that I wrote these books when I was 15 years old.

So that should be explanation within itself!

I am going on 17 soon, which to some people might ask how can someone change within a two year difference?

A lot.

As you grow older you tend to be more mature either within months or years.

I am not objectively the same person who I was back when I was 15. Yes I maybe have the same interests or same personality back then but on a mature level, I am not the same person.

So of course how my books are going to be begin and end is going to be how many other 15 year will end their own stories.

Now with that being said, am I going to delete the book?

No.

But do I want to create a new reimagine to the story?

Absolutely.

I think to make up for the burning car crash that's going to explode soon ass story, I should definitely make up for it.

So for everyone who hasn't read the books yet, do keep in mind I am not proud of these books, at all.

And for the people who has read these books, I am so sorry you had to suffer through my writing. 🤦🏾‍♀️

Okay I hope all you have a wonderful day.

See y'all! 👋🏾