🍃 ᴘᴛ. 14 🍃

🍃

"Okay, Amber, it's time Nari bedtime."

Amber playing with Nari after spending time with her. I didn't stop them but it's 10:23 p.m. and she got daycare tomorrow.

"Okay." She kisses her good night and gave her to me. Nari wanted to stay but I keep telling her it's bedtime.

"Nari, you'll see mama tomorrow." I try to tell her but continue to make a fuss. She having a temper tantrum.

Screaming, kicking, hitting, she even doesn't want to take her pacifier! This is not the first time she acts like this. Nari her temper tantrum last week about my Harry Potter book.

She wanted to bit on it but keep telling her no. She threw a whole tantrum and was crying for 4 hours straight. The neighbors probably thought like I was hurting her!

"Nari, claim down." I laid her down to her bed on her backside, as I'll normally do.

This rolls over on her belly and precedes to steel throwing tantrum. Then she kept shaking her head so much that she hit her head on the floor. Nari stops then screams.

You know what? I don't even know what volume she went to because my ears feel like they're about to explode!

"Do you want some help?" I see Amber standing in the doorway. "Yes please!" I desperately asked.

She happily comes into the room, picks up Nari, and sat right on the bed. "Shh, it's okay." She softly says.

Amber puts her on her right shoulder, circling her back, and softly singing her to. Nari starts to claim down

I left the room, one of them to leave them in peace. I can't believe Amber did this so easily.

I feel good but kind of disappointed. Only because Nari missed her mommy and I wish she always had this moment.

The good part is I can finally take a break and don't have to do this by myself.

Amber comes out of the room and closes the door. "Hey, how was it?" I wonder. She sits by me on the couch and explains everything.

"Namjoon, she's going to more teeth in the bottom front."

Again?!

Already done with it with the two other teeth! I thought that was it! Now I have to deal with this crap again?!

"Uhh, okay, okay, I'll make sure to remember that." I let out a sigh as Amber laughs.

"I'll be right back." Amber gets and walks away to the guest room.

I waited for her to come back and she did! Amber comes out with an orange tank top and black sweats.

What she was walking back to the couch I noticed a little something that was by her belly.

Is that a belly ring?!

"That's new!" I try to make so obvious

"That's new!" I try to make so obvious. "What?" She confused asks. I look directly at the belly button which she finally got what I was saying.

"Oh! Yeah, I got it a while back." She says. I really like the ring. I like the blue star and the way it hangs down.

That's sexy.

"Did it hurt?" I said what I was thinking! What the hell Namjoon?! Why would I ask something like that? Now she's going to think I'm stupid!

"Of course it hurt! Why wouldn't it, emo?"

"For the last time stop calling me emo!"

"Then stop asking stupid questions!"

We both share a laugh than watching tv with each other.