🍃 ᴘᴛ. 9 🍃

🍃

"Come on, Nari you can say it," I'm waiting. She opens her mouth...... and just giggled.

I threw myself back and with disappointment.

"Don't worry honey, she says it one day." My mom picked up Nari and held her on her shoulders.

"But mom, she should say it by now! I read her books every night, say my name to her, and I even rap it! Why can't she say appa now!"

These last few weeks have been stressful for me. Getting the final preparations for the tour, the Idol comeback, and most important Nari saying appa.

"She's probably not saying it because you keep dying your hair," Geongmin says.

I just dyed my hair grayish blue, so that might be the reason but I'm not about to admit it to Geongmin.

"Geongmin, no one was talking to you! Go study your college work or something." I signal her out of the room but she didn't leave.

"Namjoon, let's talk about something else. Have you got her stuff packed?"

My mother's been on my case ever since I told her Nari was coming on tour with us. And I keep telling her over and over again,

"Yes mom, I got her all the things she needs," I said for the 50th time. "Honey, I'm just trying to make sure that you have everything that's all."

I know my mom means well. She just wants me to remember all the things I need. So I can kind of see her reasoning why she keeps asking it.

"Can't believe you boys are going to another world tour! Y'all should take a break." My dad comments.

"Right, it seems like BigHit doesn't even give you guys a break," Geongmin adds.

It's true that BigHit doesn't really give us a break that we need. Like yeah, we go on vacation but will be filmed when we go. We're technically still working.

The boys and I are overwork sometimes but we don't tell ARMY. We can't wait because if we speak out we don't know what the company is going to do to us.

"Yeah but I'm that's our job and I'm doing fine." I smiled but secretly I want to tell my family what was going on.

🍃

"Nari, tomorrow is your first time getting on a plane." I talking to my daughter while feeding her baby food.

"You know what while we're going to Japan, we can find your Mommy and-"

"APPA!"

I stop everything, body movement, words, just everything!

D..d.d... she just says it?

"Nari, what did you say?" Still unbelievable done what she just said.

Nari reaching out but then starts to get the teary eye.

"Oh! Here honey!" I give her another helping of food.

Saying that 4 letter word makes me feel warm inside. I could help but show my dimples and keep smiling.

It doesn't matter she only said my name because she only wanted food. What matters is she said my name.

Now I know the joy of what every father feels all over the world.