🍃 ᴘᴛ. 5 🍃

⫷𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕪⫸

⫷𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕪⫸

After talking to my family they all said it's best for me to go down to BigHit Entertainment and tell him that I have a kid.

They must want me dead because there is no way in hell I'm doing something like that but here I am.

Waiting in the elevator to see HitMen Bang PD with a little Nari in a car seat. I took a picture of how cute she looks in her little outfit.

 I took a picture of how cute she looks in her little outfit

I took a LOT of pictures ever last night. I can't it that she's so cute!

The elevator stops on the floor that Bang PD is on. I knock on his office door. I feel my heart is going to jump out of my body.

Nari with her little eyes is looking at the light above her. I giggled until the door opens.

"RM what are doing-" He looks down at Nari. "So you finally know. Congratulations!"

What the hell is talking? "How did you know?" I asked him. "Come to my office Namjoon, let me explain."

🍃

"So you're telling me that y'all took 1 million dollars out of my paycheck to financially support my daughter and none of y'all didn't tell me this?" I stunned that they did this.

"Namjoon, for last time, the mother of your child and your mother requested this." Bang PD explains to me again. My own damn company knew I had a child but didn't want to tell me.

This is bullshit! They money out of my paycheck to support a person that I didn't even a the time.

"Since you know Namjoon I think I need to discuss something to you man-to-man." I give him my full attention. I want to hear this.

"A couple of rules need to change just for you Namjoon. 1. You can't live in the dorm anymore. I think it's the best interest of you and your daughter that you need your own space. 2. Your daughter has to go daycare on days where you know you're going to be busy. Like award shows and comeback stages. When you go on tour you can bring your daughter with you. 3. You have personal tell your fans and BTS yourself. I think it's better if you came out of your mouth. Do I make myself clear?"

Now he trying to kill me but I understand.

"Yes, sir."

🍃

I went to the dorm to put some of the things while looking for apartments. The boys aren't here cuz they still have practice.

I don't know how to tell him. All of them look up to me because I'm their leader. Imagine them seeing me with a baby.

I know Taehyung and Jimin won't really about me but the Nari. Hobi and Jk would be in the middle. But Jin and Yoongi they going to kill me in ways I don't even want to think about.

"Nari, do mind meeting your uncles?" I ask to sleep baby beside me. She looks like me when she sleeps. Her mouths open and snoring.

Yup! That's my daughter!

I continue to look but my eyes are slowly closing. I didn't enough sleep last night than I usually do.

I should take a nap but I have to...

🌙

"So where are you from?"

"I was born in New York but we moved to Tokyo when I was 6."

"Oh yeah, so your mom is from there?"

"Yup!"

"That's cool! You want a drink of Soju?"

"I normally don't drink but since it's your birthday give me a shot."

🌙

"AMBER!"

"What? Who's Amber? And who's baby is this?"

I wake up to see Jin, Yoongi, and Hobi standing around me. I turn to see Jimin holding Nari.

"Hey, Jimin! Put her down! She, not some toy!" I order him. "But I'm holding her correctly." Jimin defenses. "I don't care! You probably didn't even wish your hands!"

"Joonie who's baby? Explain please!"

"Why are looking for apartments? Are you moving out of the dorm?!"

"LOOK! That's my daughter! Yes, I'm moving out! And please leave this room and don't talk to me!" I push them all out of my room so I and my Nari can have some peace."

All of them left while I held Nari in my arms. "I'm sorry Nari they just loud." I kiss her cheek while she giggles.

"Nari, always know your mommy always will love you." I rock Nari until she fell asleep. I place her bed and look for more apartments.

While looking I start to think about the where dreams I'm having about Amber now. It's like I'm remembering all that happened on that day we conceived Nari.

I want to see her again. That's it! We go to Japan. Yes, I can meet with parents and they'll give me answers where she is.

After that thought the knocks. I rise up from my bed to see who's at the door.

"Hey, Joonie!" I open it to see Yoongi standing there. "What do you want?" I ask him. "Can I just talk to you?"

At first, I'm hesitant. Because knowing Yoongi he might be on his full  Mother Goose and talk down on me but Yoongi is my bro. So why not?