🔞 ᴘᴛ. 13 🔞

He takes off his shirt and pants as I did the same. Leaving my black panties and bra only on. I'll let him take it off.

"Wow, baby girl your lingerie is very sexy." Felix deep Australia voice compliments. I moan as he kisses my neck then going down on my belly.

Looking into my eyes he takes off my panties. I stop him from licking my pussy. I rise up from the bed and flop him over.

Now I'm top of him kissing his lips. "Baby girl I wanted to be on top." Felix whines. "Too bad!" I smirked. I took off his boxer, showing his long thick cock.

"Wait!" Felix stops me. he goes to his nightstand drawer, pulls outbox of condoms, and opens it.

I had to move out of the way my own self so he can put on the condom. Which he successfully did.

I'm actually shocked! Knowing Felix who probably just fumbled with the condom and actually breaks it but no, he successfully did it.

I got back on top and held his cock close to my pussy.

At this point I'm starting to get scared, this really happening. What if it hurts? I mean, I'm a virgin, of course, it's goin' hurt.

I took a deep breath and let it out. "Baby if you're scared then we don't have-"

"No! I'm ready!"

I sucked my pride up and just put it in.

Oh

My

GOD DOES THIS SHIT HURTS!

It feels like someone just shoved a whole watermelon up inside my vagina.

I don't know what I want to do moan, cry, awkwardly laugh or even beg.

Felix starts humming. His sweet beautiful is relaxing, distracting me from the pain.

Minutes later of getting adjusted to it I decided to grind very slowly.

Through the process, I started going faster and faster. Felix groans while throwing his head back back

I place my hands on the chest to pound harder. I feel a knot in my stomach, moaning like a damn mess. My legs feel like it's about to give up.

He starts to embrace my upper body. The only thing his not touching is my boobs because my bras block in the way.

Felix raises his upper body then taking off my bra with hand.

Impressive.

I'm back starting to hurt and I couldn't take it anymore. I basically hugged Felix while breathing heavily.

"What's wrong, baby?" He asks with concern. "My back hurts," I informed him. "Here."

He gently flips me over to my backside and lays me down. The passion and kindness in his eyes remind me he takes care of a princess.

We want our self's catch a breath then continues.

He starts off slow then speeding up as our moans were getting louder. It echoes the room, maybe even the whole house. Thank god his mother it's here.

"Ah~ mmm~ Ah~" I moan. Gosh, he's so good! I feel like he's destroying my insides, hitting every move just right.

"You like that don't a baby girl?" Felix seductively asked me. I moan in response, can't get the words out my mouth. Felix's eyes were focused on me, wanted me to see the pleasure overwhelm me.

I feel another knot again trying my best to tell Felix I'm about cum.

"Fe~ ah~ nnn ah~" I keep moaning. "Damn you tighter than ever~," Felix deep Australian says.

"Cuz- I'm about- about to-"

"Cum?"

"FUCK YES~"

"Cum for baby girl, ugh~" I can tell him about ready to cum too. His voice is getting louder while sweat coming down his forehead. His thrust harder makes scream his name.

Felix rests his head on my neck then a violent groan comes out and the condom expanding inside of me. I scream with pleasure one last time then releasing on to his cock.

I wrap my arms around his back while he still lays on me. Both of us is breathing heavily, I never been this out of breath since my first week of gym class. From the way, he just put in work Felix never been this tired too!

Felix gets off my me making me breathe even better! He rests on a pillow then pulling my body closer to him. I place my hand on his chest then resting my head.

"That was pretty amazing~," He said while trying to catch his breath. "Yeah." I agree.

This night turned out pretty amazing like I thought it will be. We both a lot of fun singing all night then passionately having sex. Sure it was my first time and it did hurt but Felix made me worry's gone. Almost forgetting all the hardest in my life.

But one question still on my mind.

"Felix?"

"Yes, love?"

"What did you do with the bear?"

Talking off the bra with one hand or knowing how to touch me in the right area, etc! I think it's weird he turned out to be amazing at this like he did this before. I hope not because I'm his first girlfriend.

"You really want to know?" Felix weirdly says. "Yes!" I'm certain!

"Sigh* I practice the teddy bear acting like it was you. Learning how sweet, dirty talk to you. Touching you like it's the real you with you mix skin. Then getting my mom's bra and practicing it take it off."

That last one he looks so embarrassed. You think I'll weird-ed out by but no. It's actually cute he did this for me.

"Baby, I would have liked it either way if you did or didn't practice." It's true. He doesn't need to be perfect at this. I mean, I wasn't either! As long he doesn't do something I don't like or doesn't stop when I tell then this night would have been perfect.

"Another reason I had the teddy bear on my bed is I'm alone now," Felix confesses. "What do you mean?" Alone? How?

"The truth is my mom is moving back to Australia to my sisters and dad. She thinks since I'm about to debut and moving into the dorm she can move back. The house has been so lonely since she left." Felix explains.

He hugs me tighter. "Just how I don't want to leave me."

I'm really hurt by his words. His mom left making him all alone. Felix is the brightest person I know next to Narin. Hearing him say his loneliness makes me emotional.

"Don't worry Felix. I'm always going to be here. Daylight or moonlight you can always depend on me." I tell him.

"I love you." His voice sounds like it's about to cry.

"I love too." I wipe his tears and cuddle him even more until we both fell asleep.