🌻 ᴘᴛ. 12 🌻

🌻

"THE YEAR IS FINALLY OVER!" All the students through a piece of paper up in the air to signify the last hour of school.

Thankfully the teacher said we don't have to clean it up since most of the time we clean our school but today the teachers would do it themselves.

I went to my locker to put on my outside shoes then taking my inside shoes.

Running outside with the rest of the student I try to find Felix but I can't find him. It's too many people.

All of a sudden I feel someone lifts me up. "Who is this?" I asked. "Who you think it is? It's me, baby girl!"

Felix puts me on his shoulder then taking me in the car. He got in the car and started it up.

"What you want to do since we're adults?" He excitedly says. "I don't know." I really don't know what to do. I mean, we could go to a bar but I don't want to get drinks right now.

"What about going out to eat?" He suggests. I'm not in the mood for food that's saying much cuz that's weird because I love food!

"No can we just go to your house?" He looks at me with a smirk. "Oh yeah, I know you wanna get to the good stuff now!"

I had to roll my eyes at his stupidity. That is not true at all but I'm just going to let him believe it.

🌻

Felix and I are cuddling on the couch watching Meteor Garden. It's sundown starting to be night.

"Can see your phone?" Felix asks me. "Why?"

"Just because."

I handed him my phone, I don't have anything secretive in there so I might as well.

"This your wallpaper?" Felix shows me the wallpaper I choose for my phone.

"It's you and the bear you gave me!"

"Yeah, the bear you gave back to me!"

"You know why I had to give it back to you."

He giggles then showing me his wallpaper of me and my husky dog Zeus.

"Look at my son and baby girl!"

"For the last time Felix he's not your son!" He always does this! Claiming that Zeus his son!

"Until you give me a kid that's our son for now." I had to double-check on what he just said.

Does he want a kid with me? Really? Like yeah, I love Felix but I never thought of anything more between us.

"You really want a kid with me." I really wanted to know. "Well yeah but let's a few years. You know until we're both financially stable!" Felix shows showing with little dimples.

"Speaking of kids, are you ready for the night?" His deep voice asks. I rolled my eyes and smiled not wanting to admit I'm ready for tonight.

"Maybe," I smirked. He lets out a soft chuckle and tells me to sit on his lap. I did as he told me and sat down.

Felix pulls my body closer to him then resting his head on my chest. I rest on my head on his head as I pet it.

"Your is heart is beating fast." He says. "And your hair smells like coconut." I complimented.

"You wanna order pizza and do karaoke?"

"Hell yeah."

🌻

🎶"LET'S DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY!"🎶

🌻

🎶"IF YOU LOVE ME LET ME GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"🎶

🌻

🎶"So rest your weary heart and relax your mind. Cause I'm gonna love you, girl, until the end of time."🎶

Felix sang as I rest my head on his chest again. We're both slow dancing, after getting tired I'm doing dance moves while singing.

🎶"Now if you ever wondering, about the way I'm feeling, well-baby boy there no question, just to around is a blessing. Sick and tired of trying to save the world, I wan to spend my time being your girl. And what you give me lets me know that will be alright."🎶

I didn't sing the rest because I was too afraid of hitting the high note. My voice all ready hurts from the other songs!

Felix pulls away and meets eye contact. His grey/brown eyes that I'm staring at is making me warm.

Those freckles and bird-like lips making me burn him even more.

We small kiss but it turned to a hot passionate make-out session. Both dropping our microphones and kiss even more.

He slowly grabs my left leg lifting it up. I lift my right leg and wrapping them around his waist.

His body starts to be a motion walking to be looking and sounds like we're going to his room.

"Hang on," Felix warned me. I place my arms are his neck as Felix tries to go upstairs.

We finally made it to his room where he places me on the bed.