🍃 ᴘᴛ. 11 🍃

🍃

It's the next day after Nari's birthday I decided to go find Nari's grandmother.

In the dream I had I remember Amber saying her mom owned a flower shop near town.

I walk over there while the boys had a whole day with Nari. I wonder what there doing? Never mind! This is BTS was talking about, I don't want to know what they're doing!

I finally found the flower shop that's really named after their last name.

I went inside to see,

"RM?!"

"AMBER?!"

I see Amber working the counter.

She looks the same, her dark brown hair, skin, and eyes. She looks just like Nari.

"Amber you know him?" The old woman asks.

Oh, so she never told me about her mom? I loved to see her answer to this.

"Yeah, he's from the popular Korean boy band BTS."

She's missing like four words, *cough cough That's my baby's daddy *cough cough but okay I see how it is.

"Oh you are him, congratulations I heard it was your daughter's birthday."

"Yes it was and she had a fun time."  I look at Amber as soon as I said that to only see her with a disgusted look.

"That's so cute! Anyway what kind of flowers do you want?" Amber's mom asks me.

"Yeah, you have any LILY'S around here?" I made it so obvious to Amber seeing that Nari's name means beautiful Lily.

"Yes I do it's right in the greenhouse I'll be right back." Nari's Mom walks over to the back room to get to the greenhouse.

I smiled while she was leaving until I and Amber were finally alone.

"Amber, do you know how happy I'm to see-"

"How the hell did you find me?" 

"What?" I can't believe this is what Amber has to say to her baby's father.

"Okay, since you want to play that game then fine," I said. "Why in the hell in your letter it said it was dying because you look perfectly healthy in my opinion."

Amber sighs then smile, "Look Namjoon I don't know why the hell you think you can just up here and say whether or not I'm sick. What's important is I don't want to be in your life nor Nari."

"It doesn't matter! I'm happy you're still alive but the point still stands that you are a mother."

"Nari is it a much better place with you."