🍃 ᴘᴛ. 8 🍃

"Who is it?" I look in the doorbell security cam to see a male person standing there

"Come on Namjoon buddy it's me Jackson open the door!" I roll my eyes seeing that it's 2 a.m. in the freaking morning.

I open the door. "Jackson what hell you want?" I asked him. "JK showed us the video are you okay?" His loud ass said.

"Yeah, but it's 2 in the morning go away!" I tried pushing him up until he said, "Come on, at least explain what happened from your side."

🍃

"Wow."

"Yup."

Jackson set their amazed at what I just told him. "Next time if you need backup call me!" We both laugh. "Yeah, okay." I rolled my eyes.

"Don't worry, Amber is out there. She's probably even thinking about you right now." I chuckled. "She's doesn't love me. I know." I'm just telling the truth. She doesn't.

"Bro, don't be hard on yourself. I mean you're her baby daddy so she has to feel some type of way about you." Jackson's right and wrong but I'm not going to call him out.

"Yeah, you right," I told him. "Anyway I should probably go back home but it's late and you wouldn't let your best friend drive in the middle of the night, right?"

Jackson looked at me with his puppy dog eyes, poking his lip out. "You want to sleepover don't you?" I cut straight to the point.

"Yes, buddy best friend I do!" I laughed at what he said. "Ugghh I'll get you some pajamas and the guest bedroom is right over there."

"Thank you buddy best friend! I care for you so much!" He crawls over and hugs me and all I can do is just really smile.

"By the way, aren't you going to America soon who's going to watch, Nari?" Jackson did make a good point.

I'm going to America soon to perform Fake Love at the BBMA. I don't want to go to America with me yet until the media claims down.

"Don't know maybe her Godfather can watch her?" I sugar-coated it. Meaning I want Jackson to watch Nari but he doesn't know I have chosen for godfather yet.

"How aren't one of them going to America with you?" He confusingly says. "No silly I'm asking you as her godfather can you watch her?" I asked.

"Wait? You're asking me to be godfather?! Oh god! I will! Thank you so much bubby!"  he is now jumping up and down.

"Okay claim down you might wake her up but I'll give you a list you need for next week."

"Thank you so much! I promise you I'll be the best babysitter/Godfather ever!"

🌙

I wake up to see a person holding Nari by her arm. 

"Hey, what the fuck are you doing?" Nari crying and screaming her eyes out like she's in pain.

I try to move but I can't move my feet. It's like I'm stuck.

"This unless baby deserves to die. You shouldn't have to sleep with a black bitch." The dark figure then lets go of Nari's arm.

"HEY, STOP!"

🌙

"NARI!"

I wake up to quickly look down to see she's not there. I start to freak out but realizing Jin sleeping beside me in another bed.

I'm in a hotel in American. I feel my face to feel tears coming down.

It's just a dream, it's just a dream, it's a dream but it felt so real. I couldn't help but I still cry.

"Hey, Jin." I look to see Jin is by me. "If your here to talk down on me then I don't hear it."

"No, I'm not here to do that I'm here to ask if you're okay and do you want to talk about it?" I was shocked to hear Jin say that.

Jin and I haven't talked since the fight. We just kept their distance to each other even if we're in the same hotel room.

"I've been having nightmares about Nari and Amber these last couple of days," I confessed.

At first, he didn't say a word, maybe holding back on what he was going to say.

"I'm sorry, Namjoom. I know that's hard for any father to leave their kid behind. That's scary that you don't where Amber is. I'm sure you're going to find her." Jin says.

I would never think Jin will say that to me. After the shit happened I thought we would even talk to each other anymore.

"Also, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to call Nari a bastard. I guess I wasn't ready for you being a father yet seeing that you didn't get to live out before years as an adult."

"I mean, I'm also still going to young. I have more responsibility in my hands." We both shared a smile and both made up.