🍃 ᴘᴛ. 15 🍃

🍃

"K, Namjoon I'll see you later."

"Okay, bye!"

We share a hug then Amber left. She going to her first rehab class. I'm at BigHit just got done having lunch with her at BigHit.

Amber and I were getting close all this week. Also been a good mother to Nari. Amber is really on the path of bettering herself.

I can't be happier! But something also bothers me about Amber.

One day got done going laundry and I was putting some clothes in her room. On her bed, she had a diary open.

I couldn't help it took a look at it and in the diary, it reed sometimes she's afraid of me.

Afraid of what?

I don't know.

Maybe she just nervous because she has to take a lie detector test tomorrow and might fail something.

I have faith for her though, so there's something to worried about.

I went down back to the practice room to see all the members sitting down still eating their lunches and resting.

"Hey, Namjoon how was your lunch with Amber?" Jimin was the first person to ask.

"It good, we enjoy ourselves," I answered. I start looking at the phone until Taehyung said something.

"Hyung, what are you and Amber?" Jin immediately slaps the back of the head. I defended for him saying that I didn't mind answering his question.

"You two are dating, right?" Jimin asks. "Of course! She lives there!" JK comments.

"That doesn't necessarily mean that they're dating!" Hobi adds. "Guys, stop jumping to conclusions! Amber and I are dating but we don't sleep in the same bed."

"Why?" They all asked. I nearly jumped sing they all want to know. "Because of we...." I really don't know how to answer it. "It's just complicated."

"Namjoon, don't you ever feel like Amber is hiding something?" Yoongi openly says. "What do you mean?"

Yoongi does have his moments where his questions are kind of questionable and hateful! If he has some say about Amber he can just say it!