🍃 ᴘᴛ. 13 🍃

🍃

It's 2019! Year of the pig! I hope this year is not bad like last year!

The USA had a dictator for president, Kpop controversies, political unrest, and so much more!

This year better fuckin' enjoyable!

I have to work on New Year's Eve so I didn't get to spend it with Nari.  But at least she got to spend with my parents and sister.

Also Amber and I have been talking. She says she wants to go to rehab here but I don't know.

Korea is not the best place to get rehab but if she wants to do it then I guess so. I told her she can live with me and Nari but we can't sleep in the same bed. She got to stay in the guest room.

I'm on my way to pick up Nari with my buddy's best friend Jackson!

After the festival, we hang out for a while and he even stayed over! He's been a huge help with Nari ever since he found out.

He stays over, helps late at night when I have to get up the extra early practice, and even picks her up a daycare when I'm busy.

I really do appreciate him for it.

"So when is Amber's flight arrive tomorrow?" Jackson asks. "She will be arriving around noon," I answered him.

"Do you ride to the airport?" Jackson's parking the car by my parents. "Oh buddy best friend, you can read my mind."

We laugh and went inside the house.

"Namjoon, you're here!" My mother gets above us by the door. I see Nari already bundled up in her car seat with an overnight bag.

"Did you miss me, Nari?" She makes a face that I make a game out of. "Who I am?"

She babel's and keep talking in tongue until she finally says the word I've been looking for,

"Appa?"

"There we go!" She smiles as I clap my hands

"There we go!" She smiles as I clap my hands. Call me childish but it's a fun game between me and her.

It shows how much I really want to bond with my daughter when she gets older.