🌻 ᴘᴛ. 15 🌻

 🌻

"It's okay, Nari. Just breathe." Breathing in and out I finally stop weeping and drinking my water.

After wandering throughout the night, Mom most have called uncle Yoongi to find in me.

Which he did and now I'm at his house.

"Nari your dad...." Uncle Yoongi let's out a chuckle while looking at his glass of wine.

"Your dad is an emotional son of a bitch." He tells me. "He has been through a lot, him and your mother."

Now, he told me in the way he probably didn't want to tell.

"Your Dad dealt with a lot and I think the icing on the cake was your brother's death." Dad did start drinking a lot when my little brother was murdered.

"When you're a parent and when you lose a kid, it will change the hell out you." Uncle Yoongi stares at his glass of wine. "But your parents were already fucked up in the head before that." 

The nights of arguing back and forth when I was 4 and the days where Mom and Dad didn't talk for a whole week. Even as a kid I can tell something is wrong with Mom and Dad.

"I mean, your Mom being a pill popper and your Dad an alcoholic. Both of that shit will clash and not mix will." Uncle Yoongi took a sip of his glass as I listen to him more."But then they had your little brother. Which made them happy again."

These days were the best. We spend time as a family, no one was arguing. It's was very peaceful.

"Y'all was the happiest family. All of you seemed like characters on Full House. Everyone always happy and shit." I giggle at uncle Yoongi's joke. "But then the day he got the call about your brother. He went back to his alcoholic ways." My smile faded, remembering how hard these days were.

"I didn't like to talk about it. I remember your Mom called me over to talk to him." Uncle Yoongi sheds a tear. "He didn't even want to talk with me. And I laid it to his start telling him, with him covering his feelings then all that emotion and anger he was going inflicted on someone and it was you." He wipes his tears, trying his best not to shed more. 

"You didn't deserve to get yelled or kick out like that. And as hard as for me to this to you, he still loves you." 

At this point, I shed a few tears myself. I never thought Dad and I would end up this way. 

Even if they were shady shit going on in the background, he still keeps a smile on his face to me.

Now I feel horrible lashing out at him. 

Uncle Yoongi moves over and comforts me. "It's okay, it's a lot to deal with right now." 

All of sudden the doorbell rings. 

Who can it be at this hour? It's 2 A.M. 

Uncle Yoongi walks over and opens it.

Standing there, Felix bows to him and coming over to me.

"Nari, are you okay?" Felix rushes towards me, placing his hand on my cheek. "Yeah, I'm fine." He hugs me, being in his arms feels good right now.

I notice uncle Yoongi is smiling at us. I mouth the words 'Thank you.' to him, knowing he called Felix. 

He mouths 'Your welcome.' and leaves, telling us he'll be right back.

"Baby, I love you so much." Felix expressed. "I love you too." I give him a quick kiss on the lips.

Felix slightly smiles but then having a worrying face. 

"That's why I have to break up with you." 

I slowly look at him, waiting for him to say he's joking but the look on face says otherwise. 

"Felix, stop..." I hug but he pulls me away. "Nari, I don't want to be the reason why you have a horrible relationship with your Dad." 

This can't be happening. No way in hell he's to walk out of my life now!

"Felix no!" I beg him to stay with me but keep saying he's sorry.

"You keep writing and pursuing your dream, okay?" 

His goodbye made me burst out in tears. I don't want to break up with Felix. I love him too much to do that.

"NO! YOU'RE NOT LEAVING!" He tries to walk off but I hug him from the back. 

Felix push and pulls me away, trying his best not to cry. 

In the weakness in my body, I couldn't hold to him any longer. Felix walks out, leaving me on the floor and in tears. 

Uncle Yoongi sees me crying and rushed to see what was wrong. "What happened?" He gets done on my level.

"Felix.......broke...up with....me." The words barely escaping my lips. "Oh, Nari." He comforts me than letting me cry into his arms.

I can't believe. Just yesterday we lost our virginity to each other, joking about having kids, and saying we'll never leave each other.

Now, he broke do with his promises, our dreams together.