🌻 ᴘᴛ. 4 🌻

🌻

I made sure to did my hair and smelled extra nice today! I wanted my closet and put on my rich uniform.

Our schools have two uniforms the regular uniform and our rich uniform. I hardly wear this uniform since I really don't want to mess it up but today is a special day!

I'm doing lunch with Felix! I have to look nice for him! A chick over the whole outfit one more time and went downstairs.

I see mom cooking eggs while dad half sleeps with his unfinished rice.

"Morning, mom, dad!" I sat at the counter with a smile. "Hey, honey!" Mom puts the eggs down by me so I can get some.

Mom looks twice at me, looking up and down. "The Gucci uniform? You hardly wear that! You are seeing a boy?" Mom curiously asks.

"WHAT BOY?!" Dad jumps up from his sleep and quickly looks around.

"Wow you wake up to that but you don't wake up to me saying good morning?" I told him. "Oh, morning." He does a double-take on my outfit and hair. "Is that the Gucci uniform?" He says.

"Yes it's this is the Gucci uniform and no it's not about a boy," I reassured my parents. Mom turns around to turn off the stove but I see on her neck on some hand mark.

"Is that hand mark around your neck?" I asked her. "It's nothing!" They both quickly said. That's weird but okay. "I'm sitting down, I'm tired." Mom tiredly says. Her voice is really weak today "Here you sit, Amber." Dad gets up and helps get in the sit.

"Oh, so now you want to help!"

"Shh, keep your voice down." Dad and mom look at me like they have a secret. They look really tired, bags under their eyes, hardly any movement. Usually, they are on their feet but today is different.

"Okay, what's wrong? Why are you guys not you usually selves?" I asked. They both look at each other than smiling and giggling to myself. "It's complicated. Just eat your food." Dad weirdly said while mom smiles at him.

They not telling me what they know. I think I know, I will say it!

"Mom, Dad, I know you two had sex! It's so obvious! Dad had rough sex with you because you force dad to eat crab so he punished you." I explained.

Their faces are so golden. Both did not expect that. I finish eating my eggs and rice and grab a book bag.

"Hey, Nari." I turn at dad, who is getting up walking toward me. "What's in this house stays in this house." He then hits me arm but then I push him. He giggles then walking upstairs.

"Bye I love honey! Have on your date!" Mom playful said. "SHE'S NOT GOING ON A DATE!" Dad yells. Mom and I laugh and with that, I left out the door.

🌻

After class, it's time for lunch. I already told the others ahead of time. They are actually cool about and I'm happy that they are! They also said they won't tell my dad since he might freak out.

I'm waiting outside for him to come. I see him walking until Jinun and Minjeong in his way talking to him with there annoying ass voices! Jinun curling her hair with her finger.

She most likely Felix. She always goes by him, talks to him, and even blocks other people from talking to him. Maybe Felix likes her also. He smiles at her and be nice to her.

After talking to them for a few seconds, he comes off by me. "Are you ready to go?" He asks. "Yep!" We start walking to the restaurant. He said we're going to this soup restaurant.

🌻

"What you like to do during your downtime," Felix asks me. "I like writing, looking at gardens, dancing, and traveling," I told him than eating rice with chopsticks. "Oh cool! I like traveling too!" He says. We both share a warm smile and continue to eat.

"Hey, I hope to understand about early. You know, what happened with Jinun and Minjeong, yeah I don't like them." Felix stated. "Then why do you talk to them?"

"Because I don't want to mean, that's not my nature." He then stops and looks way. "If we're being honest I really like you."

Is this a confession? Does he really like me?

"I had a crush on you ever since freshman year. I didn't want to talk because I'm so nervous around you and you didn't even know my name so I thought you didn't like me."

I couldn't believe what he said. I have a crush on me? Wow, I never thought a boy like that would have a crush on me.

"Well, Felix I really like you too but my parents wouldn't let me a date. In fact, they don't even know I'm lunch with you right now."

I feel awkward tension between us, none of us have nothing to say.

"Well, should keep a secret?" He asks me. I never lied to my parents before. Take that back I lied to my parents but not something as big as this.

"Wait before we rush into anything let's be friends." I didn't want it to rush it anything at the moment.

"Yeah, just friends." He shows a smile but then turns to a frown. I feel bad for him, feeling like I put him down but I never been in a relationship before, so I wouldn't know what to do.

Plus I just noticed him one day ago, Felix may like me and I may like him but that doesn't necessarily mean we should date right away.