🌻 ᴘᴛ. 10 🌻

🌻

These last few months have been good and bad.

First I have been studying like crazy for these final exams, making sure I know everything to learn this year!

Then my dad had a whole talk with me saying I can go to prom with the boy but it has to be one of my cousins.

Like bitch what?

But mom and I had a talk about me dating. She said she's perfectly okay with it and I confessed I did have a boyfriend.

She was over the moon about it! She said she wants to meet him but she'll keep a secret from dad.

Speaking of Prom is tomorrow! Everyone and they mama been talkin' about it!

Felix still hasn't asked me out yet which I'm kind of getting impatient. I try to tell myself he's probably planning something special but he would have done it by now!

In my gym class, we have to do our Pacer test. (A/N: Y'all high schoolers know what I'm talking about.)

That's our exam and thank god! I hate writing gym essays I feel like it's so stupid and not use full!

How is that going to help me in real in the real world? I'm already tall thanks to my tall ass dad!

🌻

"Hey, Nari do have anyone to go to the prom with?" A random boy asked me. "Sorry, I'm not going to it." I lied to him and just walked off.

"That was very rude!" Narin hits my shoulder. "I don't care. I don't even know dude." I defended.

She giggles then we walking to over Narin's date to the dance, Seoyoung.

Yeah, they got a little thing going on and it's kind of cute. I don't know if they're dating or not but I can see them become a couple by the end of the year.

"Hey, Nari."

"What's up!"

We start talking until everyone makes a big crowd around something. "What's going on?" Narin wonders. Seoyoung and I didn't know, so all three of us went by the crowd but looks they walking by us.

The crowd comes closer and closer until I can finally see a big teddy bear but still make up the person.

The big teddy stop right at me. I grab the half note and open it. It read,

Will you go to prom with Felix, Please?

"Felix?" Then my baby boy pops out his head. "Will you?" He asked me. The answer is yes but I have no choice but to say yes cuz we got an audience "Of I will!"