🍃 ᴘᴛ. 3 🍃

I went to my room to see the letter Amber wrote to me

I went to my room to see the letter Amber wrote to me. I look over all the room to only find it in my dresser. I sat on the bed and open the letter.

        Dear Namjoon,

If you are reading this I'm gone and you know about our baby. I never would like to tell you. You are an idol, you have big dreams,  and I didn't want to stop you. On November 13, 2017, I give birth to our daughter, Kim Nari. She premature baby so she's quite tiny, unlike her dad. Namjoon I'm sick and the doctors said the more over time it gets worst. I can't let our daughter see me sick or your family. That's why I left. When you read this I'm maybe dead. If I tell Nari I love her and kiss her every night. Namjoon, I hope only the best for best. You are the best leader for your group. Also, be the best person for your fans. I love you from, 

                  Maki Amber.

I wipe my tears and put the letter on my nightstand. Amber did this all alone. She went through her pregnancy by herself, gave birth by herself, and I wasn't there through all of it.

I feel so fuckin' stupid. While I'm out here having fun, writing music, and touring Amber and my family taking care of Nari. I want to be in Nari's life. Yes! From this day on I'm being in Nari's life.

I get of bed and went downstairs to see my family is in the kitchen. My mother is feeding Nari in her arms.

I sat at the kitchen table then my mother asks, "Do you want to feed her?" I first I didn't want to but then I gladly said yes. Mother gets up and careful and softly hands me the baby.

She so little. Her black eyes and her little smile is so cute. Nari starts to cry then I start to panic.

"What do I do? What did I do wrong?" My anxiety is rising and my hands are getting sweaty.

Am I hitting her? Does she not like me? What's happening?

"Namjoon honey she's just mad that I stop feeding her. Here." My mother gives me the bottle half-drunken milk in it.

I place the bottle in her and watch her drink it away. In a matter of minutes, she finishes with a bottle. I put the bottle on the table.

"Okay, now you have to burp her," Father tells me. I look at them for more answers because I don't know how to burp a baby.

My mother shows me with arms and hands how to do it. I get as she said and place Nari on my shoulder.

I softly pat her back until I felt and heard a little burp from her mouth. I held her out to get an after good look at her.

Nari smile looks like mine, them eyebrows, the way her eyes are shaped, and jet black hair.

"Mom, can I have you tonight? In my room?" I asked. "Are you sure? Do you even know how to take care of a baby?" Geongmin viciously says.

I felt let down when she said that. Because it's true. My sister knows more than me.

"Hey, Geongmin your brother maybe not have experience but he is still Nari dad." Mother defends me. "The answer is yes. You can have her in your room tonight."