🌻 ᴘᴛ. 6 🌻

🌻

"You think they going to be mad?"

"No, they understand."

Narin and I are in my room talking about what happened at school. Our parents downstairs in the living room talking what they think.

"Hey?" Narin gets my attention again. "Yes?" I turn to her. "Is it true you like Felix?"

I had to stop and think should I tell her? Narin really close to her dad and they probably tell each other everything.

Knowing the situation that just happened I don't want to ruin anything but a secret like this Narin won't anymore.

"Yes, but I really REALLY don't want anyone to know," I told her. "It's okay, I won't."

She held out her pinky finger, I did the same then we connected it. We both giggle then hug each other.

"Umm, by the way, I kind of told Felix I will study with him this weekend."

"Oh good!"

"But I have to tell him every time I go over his house I have to say my parents I went over your house."

Narin looks with understanding. She knows to do my parents about me dating and meeting boys.

"Fine! If you get trouble and can't come over anymore then you'll know why!" Both of us giggle and we heard the door knock. "Come in!"

Our parents open the door, "Come in, Narin, it's time to go."

"K!" Narin gets up then left with uncle Hobi.

"Nari, can we talk?" Mom asks. I gladly let them sit in my bed.

"We talked to the Headmaster," Dad tells me. "Okay," I said back. "You got 2 days." Mom told me. No school for 2 days? Good! My ass could take a break!

"As a dad I proud of you for beating that bitch ass!"

"Namjoon!"

"What?"

"Watch your mouth."

Dad rolls his eyes and ignores her. "Anyway good job today but no more fight." Dad and mom get up and walk out.

I laid in my bed and just went on my phone. I went on Snapchat to see the fight on one of Felix's friends. Felix probably knows what happened and knows it was about him.

Speak of the devil I just got a text notification.

🐨Felix🖤: Are you okay? I saw the fight!