🌻 ᴘᴛ. 5 🌻

🌻

We walk back to school and both agree that we should get to know each other better.

Every Saturday I'll help study math and history since that's his most lower grade class.

"Thanks for lunch!"

"Thanks for coming, see you, Nari!"

We wave to each, proceeded to walk over to my locker to get my books for my next class.

"NARI!" I see Chunsoon, Kyong, Beomseok running towards me.

"Nair, Narin's crying in the bathroom!" Kyong tells me. "What?" I'm completely in shock.

"Come on!" We start running over to the girl bathroom, warning and pushing people to get our way.

Making to the doors of the bathroom I see Sooah and Eunyoung sitting down. While the other boys are standing.

"We tried talking to her," Eunyoung says. "But she was just so distraught she couldn't finish her sentences" Sooah adds.

I went inside to sew Narin hair and uniform wet. She's crying uncontrollably on the floor, curled up by her knees.

"Narin, what happened?" I went by her then comforting her.

"They....." Her teary voice says. "Who's they?" I asked. "It's okay you can tell me." Narin looks up at me with red eyes.

"I was walking to meet the others then Jinun and Minjeong push me into the bathroom." She pauses to wipe the tear down her cheek."Then they threw water on me. After that, they said they'll keep hurting me if you keep hanging out with Felix."

I widened my eyes. The fact they target Narin because I'm hanging out with Felix.

How low of them.

"Me being your cousin I told them you'll never say away from me. Minjeong proceeded to kick me in the back then Jinun snatches my unicorn necklace off of the neck."

I let out a big gasp. I hope they-

"Then she put it in the toilet and flushed it down the drain." Narin cries more.

I can't believe them! Son's of bitches! That necklace means so much to Narin. Uncle Hobi gives it to her before he went to the military when she was little.

Even if we necklace didn't fit her at the time she was still wearing it.

"I know I need to be tough but dad gave me it and it's gone, it's gone!" I pulled her into my arms as she continues to cry more.

"Don't worry, they'll never hurt you again. I promise." This a promise I'll make keep forever.

I'll make due to this promise even if I have to get my anger out on one pacific person.