🌻 ᴘᴛ. 3 🌻

🌻

"So you wanted to talk to us?" We said as we walked into the room, seeing our fathers standing to wait for us.

"Yes, please sit." Uncle JK says. We sat in your seats we normally sit at because this is out hanging out room.

We usually come here after school or on the weekends. When we were little we came because of our dad's work and sometimes our mom's had work, so they made a playroom for us.

It's a lot of cool stuff like manga shelf, a tv, computer, an Xbox One, bean bag chairs with our own Pacific color, and even sleeping mats when we want to have a sleepover here but back on to the discussion.

Uncle Jin took a deep breath and let it out. "So, as you guys may know when your dad's and uncles were part of a big boy group."

"Right and had the best time of our lives!" Said, uncle Jimin. "So, when we disband and had families of our own we always wanted y'all to experience the same things that we went as a group." My dad says.

"By this we always wanted you guys to keep a close relationship when the day finally comes!" Uncle Hoseok informed us.

"As you guys are the predecessors to us we're here to ask you," Uncles Yoongi looks at old members while look at each other.

"Wanted all you like to become kpop idols and start your own group?" They announce to all of us.

"NO!" We shout!

"Why?" They ask us.

"Because we're too lazy." Seoyoung and Eunyoung say.

"I don't do it because I'm too busy with school!" I said.

"If I wanted to dance then I would have taken ballet class with Kyong." Sangsook smirks then Kyong and him start to play fight.

"Yeah, but do you know how many opportunities you'll have being an idol." Uncle Jimin says to us.

"And do you know the downsides of being an idol? You should know more than me." I said to uncle Jimin.

I should have probably worded it differently because I can tell he feels uncomfortable.

"Come on, Nari don't a smart ass to your uncle!" My dad tells me. Now I feel uncomfortable.

Because you know how parents give you that look like they doing to beat your ass when you get home?

Well, that's how my dad looks but he never put hands on me.

"Okay, well maybe you y'all should think about." Uncle Yoongi says.

After a room full of Silence we all leave with our parents but Uncle Jungkook and Uncle Taehyung stayed with Chunsoon.