🌻 ᴘᴛ. 9 🌻

🌻

"Like, baby, it was a fight at the wedding! It was crazy!" I told Felix the story of what happened this weekend. "Baby you shouldn't get excited over things like you could in the middle of it and got hurt."

"I know but it still fun," My voice going low. "Anyway can I take you on a date tonight?" He asks me out. "I'm not sure. I have told my parents I'm going to be home late. What do you have in mind?" I wanted to know.

"Well my company has a movie night and he says we can invite guests," Felix explains. I don't if I can go or not. "What time does it end?"

"Like 7 o'clock." Good! I'll tell my parents I was studying after night school. Hell yeah!

"I can go to Felix," I told me. "Good! After school, we can go and we can go in my new car." Felix's mom bought him a car when he passes his driving test, which I'm so proud of him for doing!

"Okay, baby I'll meet you by the front," Felix said. "Okay!"

🌻

"Please write in notes at this time." Our English teacher orders us. Yeah, dad put me in English class because so I can get more of an understanding.

I know English very well because when me and mom alone we speak English to each other. Plus Felix and I do it. He says he much easier when he does.

"Yeah, Nari." I heard the girl on my left whisper. "What?" I whisper back. "I heard you and Felix are going out, is that true?" She asks.

Fuck! How she know! I freak out Nari. "No. Where did you hear that from?" I want to know who is so I can punch the fuck out of them.

"Everyone in the school thinks that." She went back to writing her notes. How the hell the school knows?

I never told anyone I'm going out with Felix. Unless Felix told one of his friends. I hope not.

🌻

After getting my back from my locker and talking to the whole gang, I went to the front of the school waiting for Felix.

Minutes later I see him talking to his friend. Is that the one he told? No, Felix would never do that. Right?

"Hi, baby are you ready?" He asked. "Yeah." I just walk off without him. I know where his car is.

I stand by his car waiting for him to unlock the door. "What wrong?" He asked me while getting in the car.

"Nothing." I didn't want to tell him but he knows there something wrong. "Nari you know I know when you're upset." Felix looks at me then looking back at the road.