🍃ᴘᴛ. 1 🍃

ℕ𝕒𝕞𝕛𝕠𝕠𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

ℕ𝕒𝕞𝕛𝕠𝕠𝕟'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

I'm on my home surprising my family. I didn't see them in a while so I decided to surprise them.

I thanked the driver and even gave him a tip. I grab my bags and walk to the doorstep of the house.

I rang the door and waited for someone to come. "Who is it?" The door opens to see my mother face.

"Hi, mommy!" I gave her the biggest hug. "Namjoom honey, what are you doing here?" She asks. "Well after the tour I was thinking I come to see my family," I explained.

"Oh okay! Come in!" We both went inside to see my little sister by the doorway.

"Namjoon!" She ran up to me. "Hey!" I gave her a hug as well. "Who is that- Namjoon?" I see my father who is standing in the kitchen.

"Hi, dad!" I walk over to him. "Namjoon do know how much we missed you!" My father hugs me the tightest. "I missed you too dad!" I said.

"Let's go to your room and put your things away!" My mother nervously says. "Yeah okay." I wanted to sit down but I guess can go see my old room.

My sister helps with my bags up the stairs. "Gosh, many days you're staying?" She complained while I chuckled. "Only for a week," I answered.

She let out a grunt then finally got to my room.

Gosh, I remember this place. This brings so many memories! Writing raps, study late night for a test, watching por- wait for whaaaattt?

I place my bags by the dresser and thanked my sister. "Wow, I see you didn't grow at all!" I tease Geongmin. "I see you still have your clumsiness!" She teased me right back.

"Whatever!" I try getting out of my room and told Geongmin to stop me. "Where are you going?" She asks. "Downstairs to the living room."

I try moving and good until she stopped me in the middle of the doorway. "Wait! How about you see my room! It changed so much!" She tells.

"I'll do it later." I move her out my way to go downstairs but then she stops me again. "Big brother wait!" She yells from up the stairs. "What the hell you want?" Why does she keep stopping me from going anywhere but downstairs?

"Umm.....ummmm...." I didn't want to listen to her excuses anymore so I just left even though she tells me to stop.

I made it down the stairs and went straight to the living room. I see my mom and dad talking. Then noticing it's a grayish bouncer with a baby in it.

 Then noticing it's a grayish bouncer with a baby in it

Wait?!

A baby?

Who's baby?