🌻 ᴘᴛ. 11 🌻

🌻

After eating and talking with each other some more, it's time to home and let Felix meet my parents. I'm still scared. I don't dad being mean to him.

We finally made it to my house and I take a deep breath. "Don't sacred. I'm here." Felix grabs my hand and kisses it. "Thanks, baby." Now a feel a little bit better.

We step out of the car and walk on my doorstep. I didn't have to open the door because the door opens itself.

"Hi, honey! Here is a tip." Dad hands Felix a tip, thinking he's the chauffeur. "Oh, dad he doesn't need a tip."

"Why you also got to tip your chauffeur," Dad said. I can tell Felix is unconformable but he doesn't show it to my dad.

"Felix? Come in." Mom moves dad out the way and lets us come in. "Who's this?" Dad keeps asked.

"Dad this my boyfriend, Felix," I told him. "It's nice to meet you, Mr. Kim." Felix held out his hand but doesn't take it.

"Really Nari?" Dad looks with disappointment. "Anyway, how was prom you two?" Mom asks us. "It was great! We had fun!" I look at Felix as says he this.

"Well, it was nice to meet you finally. I hope we meet again." Mom hopes to Felix. Dad still dumbfounded about Felix.

"Night, babe."

"Night."

We were about to kiss until said, "Yeah good night." My dad said very rudely.

Felix does a small wave, I did it back. "It's nice to meet Mr. Kim." Without the left.

"Nari, what the hell was that?" Dad asked me. "What?" I question. "What did we tell you? No boys!"

"Namjoon, she's about to be an adult, why she can't boys? I think it's fine." Mom defends. "Amber I don't her with a boy I don't know," Dad said.

"Well, you have to get to know him."

"I don't want to."

"Then I don't know what to tell you!"

My parents are auguring and I just standing here not knowing what to do. This isn't the first time I heard them argue.

I just left, not wanted to hear it anymore. I walk into my room taking off my dress and putting my pajamas.

As I try to go to sleep I can hear glass break. I don't even want to go down there because of what happened last time.

When I was 5, dad and mom were auguring and the glass broke then I went to tell them to stop but I stepped on a piece of glass.

I cut my feet in the process and with me being little I freak out seeing glass in me and blood then pass out.

Of course, I woke up but now I have a big scar on my left foot.

From that day on I promise myself I wouldn't get in between them fighting again.

I hate thinking it but it's for my safety and theirs. Happily, dad and mom rarely argue as they use too.

🌻

"Baby, I'm sorry to hear that. Should we cancel Friday?"

"No! We're doing it!"

"Okay, okay, somebody is a little excited."

"Laughs* Anyway I have to go I'm out shopping with Narin."

"Okay, I love you, baby girl!"

"Love you too."

I hang up the phone and continue looking for bras with Narin.

"You could have stayed on the phone with him, telling him were going bra shopping." Narin teases me.

"I can't the main reason I'm going bra shopping is for him," I informed her. "I can't believe you be going bra shopping for some boy."

Narin can't talk, coincidentally she keeps picking dark blue bras and guess whose favorite color is dark blue?

YEP, SEOYOUNG!

And guess who she has sex wit-

YEP, SEOYOUNG!

"Wow, that's a lot of dark blues." I point out. "Yeah, they're my favorite color." She lies. "I thought your favorite color was light green?"

"Wh-why-why of course! I was just thinking I can wear something new for once." She stutters and hesitates.

"Or maybe it's for Seoyoung and he could compliment you more if you have sex in a car?"

Her whole facial expression is her shook! Caught her red-handed!

"How did you know?"

"I was in the car with Felix and saw Seoyoung car moving up and down. Also nice handprint too!" I explained with comedy.

"Don't tell my daddy." She begs me. "I won't." Her secret is safe with me.

We finally found the bras we wanted it than checking out. We decided to walk in the mall and talk for a while.

"Aren't you happy this the last week of school?" Narin said with relieves. "Hell yeah!"

I'm so happy this is my last week of school! I passed my exams and I'm finally graduating! I couldn't be happier!

"But you have to admit it is kind of sad leaving the others and me." Narin does make a good point.

Seoyoung and I are the only ones graduating. Even though technically he's not supposed to but since he was so smart the school and his parents decided to let him skip a grade.

"True but you guys still have each other."

I'm like they're leader, me leaving most be hard for them but these last couple of months I've been not with them.

I'm trying to let them get a feel of me not being there. Although they're still going to miss me I think they'll survive.

"Come on, this get food!" Narin pulls in my arm to me signal the food court. We might be here all day!