🍃 ᴘᴛ. 4 🍃

⫷𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥⫸

⫷𝕃𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥⫸

My mother gives me all the things I need for the night. Her bed, diapers, wipes, and a couple of onesies.

"Okay, so you have a nice night." She kisses me and Nari goodnight then walks out of the room.

"Night sunflower!" I kiss Nari goodnight and carefully put her in the bed. I settle down in my own bed as well. I slowly close my eyes and settle to sleep.

🌙

"Hi, my name Kim Namjoon! what's your name?"

"Maki Amber!"

"Oh, so you're Japanese?"

"Yes, my mom is Japanese and Korean while my dad is African American."

"Oh, that nice. I hope you have a great time in Seoul."

🌙

I wake up to the sound of Nari crying at the top of her lungs. I quickly rise up to see what's wrong.

The tears are coming down her cheeks. She most is hungry again. I pick up Nari and went downstairs to the kitchen.

I got a homemade bottle out of the fridge. I heated up in the microwave.

Nari stops crying but the only one to have another round of tears.

"Okay, okay I'll feed you just give me a  second." I layed her on my shoulder to rock her back and forth.

It seems to work because she starts to claim down.

The microwave stops and beeps meaning that the bottle is warmed up. I sat at the table and place her in a holding position.

I put the bottle nipple in her mouth and drinks it from there.

"I told your sister you'll be good." I turn to see my father coming into the kitchen as well.

"Hi, dad. What are you doing up?" I asked. "The baby of course. I heard her cry from upstairs." He answers.

He comes and sits with me at the table. I check on Nari to see if she's done. At this point, she just sucking on air.

"Wow, you drunk all of that fast?" I chuckle. "Your daughter is a fast eater." My father says which made us both laugh.

I remember I have to burp her. I did the same thing I did yesterday.

As I'm burping her I'm thinking about what I now and I made my decision.

I want to take the Nari. I mean, she's my daughter so why won't I? I hate the fact, my family, been rising her while I'm out here having fun.

My parents are too old to rise any more kids and my sister goes to college, so I don't know how the hell she deals with that.

"Dad, can I take Nari with me?" Honestly, I'm sacred with his answer.

"Namjoon, being a father is no easy task. You have been there for your kid emotionally and financially. How going to take of her when your tour or doing comebacks?"

He made a good point. How am I going to take care of her while performing?

"I'll take her with me. That means I'll be here for Nari at all times. Besides, Amber would have wanted to take care of her."

I start to emotional because I have no idea where Amber is. She can be anywhere. I just want to speak to her again.

My father thinks long and hard. The expression on his face kind of hard to tell that he agrees with me or not.

"Namjoon I want you to have Nari but it's up to your mother but I think she'll say yes." He answers.

I so happy he said yes. Do you hear that Nari? I'm going to be in your life forever.