🍃 ᴘᴛ. 6 🍃

"So how you feel about the situation?" Yoongi asks me

"So how you feel about the situation?" Yoongi asks me. "Well, now she's my daughter. I have turned this situation to a good one Nari, me, and Amber." I answer.

"So let one straight, you don't know where Amber is?" Yoongi still wonders after I told the dude some many times I don't.

"No I don't but I'll find her," I told him. "You don't have her phone number?" He asks another question.

"You know we have to keep changing your phone numbers. So no."

"Damn Namjoon, you have to be more careful. You don't remember anything about this girl?"

"No, I remember shi- crap." I stopped myself not wanting to curse in front of Nari.

Yoongi rolls his eyes and says, "Come on, everyone remembers their first time and the person they were with."

"Well, I don't so," I rolled my eyes and went to my daughter who I was feeding. "Lily tell your dad that he sucks," Yoongi says in English.

"Oh, so you know English?" "Hell yeah, I don't speak it in interviews," Yoongi confesses. "Don't make me curse of the front of my daughter."

I'm pissed off he knows English but doesn't want to speak it would go to America. 

Fuck you Min Yoongi!

We continue to talk until back to his room. I just put Nari to sleep so I can go to sleep my own self.

I'm done looking for apartments. I found the perfect one while talking to Yoongi. Next week I'll go found daycare and the last part.

Telling the rest of the BTS and ARMY. I'll just sleep this one out. See how I'll tell them.

I settle into bed and went right off to dreamland.

🌙

"Your room is so grey and black. What are you? Emo?"

"Hey! I was a teenager! Yeah, I liked black and grey but now I'm a man!"

"Oh, you a man?"

"Yep!"

"So if you're a man then why didn't you kiss yet?"