🍃 ᴘᴛ. 12 🍃

Amber stood there in shock, her body, motionless

Amber stood there in shock, her body, motionless. "What-"

"While you were in the shower your mom told me that your dad died in the military when you were a teenager and she noticed you became very depressed and that what made you took pills. But you know what also what you took?"

Amber didn't say a word. Her body is still motionless. She didn't want to answer the question so answered it for her.

"Alcohol. Yeah, she told me you like to drink. So that means when you reach the legal age to drink you'd probably drunk your heart away. So with you taking pills and drinking alcohol that makes your body shut down, your body was ready to give up on you-"

I have to stop myself from emotions. I didn't want to cry in front of her because she was crying.

"Amber I understand you don't want to face Nari right now but if you want to make this relationship work then two have to happen."

"One, you have to tell your mother about us. I hate when somebody lies to me, so I hate it when other people lie to each other. I hate the fact that you didn't tell your mom about this and our daughter. Know your mother would be thrilled to grandkids and She'll always be here for you no matter what you did."

"Two, you have to get help. Not physically but mentally. You're still depressed. I mean, look at you you're still drinking alcohol. It's okay to talk about your feelings and it's okay to go through this because one point of lies we all go through this but if you're not on the path of bettering yourself doing that you had a near-death experience then there's still something wrong with you if you need to talk about."

I hate having these types of conversations with somebody because it may make the person awkward but I care about you or love you then I just have to tell them these types of things.

Then my phone starts ringing. I answer it to only hear my manager saying I have to get back to the hotel so we can catch a flight.

"Umm, Amber, I have to go but here is my phone number. You call me when you're ready to face Nari and come back to Korea."

I went to the dryer to get my clean and dry clothes. I changed into them and almost went out the door but saying a few last words to Amber.

"Hey," I got her attention, "I love you."

Yeah, it's true I still have feelings for Amber. I feel bad that she's going through something like this and I want to help her but if she wants help then she has to put in the effort of helping herself.

I will wait for Amber. I don't care if it takes weeks, months, hell I don't even care if it takes a whole year.

When she's ready, she's ready. I can't rush her through things like this because it takes time. Just how my feelings for Amber is going to take time.