🌻 ᴘᴛ. 1 🌻

|Nari's POV|

|Nari's POV|

Hey, my name is Kim Nari! I live in the busy, noisy, talkative city of Seoul, South Korea.

"MY LOVE IS ON FIRE! NOW BURN BABY BURN!" I'm singing in the shower to Blackpink's playing with fire.

I washed my hair, body, and face, I stepped out of the shower and brush my teeth.

As soon as I was done I went to my room and got on my uniform.

I decided to not put a pony tale in hair and just wear it down today

I decided to not put a pony tale in hair and just wear it down today. I look over my appearance twice and decided to go downstairs to eat breakfast.

I saw my parents downstairs talking like they normally do.

"Namjoon, you did it wrong!"

"No, I didn't I made sure I put salt!"

"Then why does it taste like sugar?"

No not this stuff again.

"Dad, did you sugar in the eggs again?" I sat by the barstool. "Listen I did not put sugar in it," Dad says.

"What did you use?" Mom asks. Dad points to it and not that shocking it's sugar.

"NAMJOON THAT'S SUGAR!" Mom scolds dad again. I break out in laughter, this wasn't dad's first time messing up breakfast.

"Yeah, I think I'll skip breakfast," I told them. "Wait you need something!" Dad tries to tell me but I'll eat on the way.

"I'll eat something with Narin on the way to school." I grab my book bag and almost went out the door until dad says,

"Wait to say goodbye to your little brother." I stop and said to him I long really did but I didn't.

I left out the door and waited to meet Narin where I normally meet her to get to school.

"I'M HERE!" I heard a very familiar voice. "Narin do you have to be any loud?" I always ask this question.

"Oh stop it! Now let's go!" She grabs my arm and rushes over to the bus stop. I swear this girl, she may be my cousin but she is crazy!

We both get on the bus and talked some more.

"Did you talk to Chunsoon yesterday?" Narin asks me. I shook my head no feeling a disappointing look on her face.

"It's okay, I'm sure he's okay." I comfort her. Chunsoon has been having problems with his dad, uncle Jungkook.

He texted us saying he wasn't going to be at school today. I hope he's okay.

We get off the bus to walk to school. We finally got to school and we see the Min twins getting out their dad cars.

"You two remember to take a nap sleeping class!" Uncle Yoongi says. "For the last time, there are no napping classes!" Seoyoung says to him every day.

"Well, the school needs it!" Uncle Yoongi said. "Bye, daddy!" Eunyoung waves to him. "Bye sweetheart! You two do a great day!" With that, he drove off.

"Aww, you two looks cute seeing goodbye to your daddy!" We all turn around to see Kyong walking.

"Whatever let's just go in!" I said. We all walk into the building, going to this classroom where we always hang out there for the morning.

We side the door to see the Seok brothers. "What the hell took y'all so long!" Sangsook damns near yells at us.

"First off we're not late! Y'all early thanks to your dad!" Eunyoung makes a good point.

"That's because our dad is the CEO of BigHit," Beomseok says. "Right, which means has to get u early to be there for his idols," Sangsook adds.

All of us roll our eyes and talk about something different.

"OH YEAH, YOU DAD ALWAYS SAYS THAT BUT IT'S NOT TRUE!"

"YOU JUST MAD MY DAD MOVED ON YOUR DAD!"

I notice two familiar. Sooah and Chunsoon. So he actually showed up.

"Guys please stop fighting." Narin smile is all they need to break up the fight. Sooah and Chunsoon both separate, probably Jungkook had him for the night again.

"What happened this time guys?" I asked. "Chunsoon made because my dad and mom are getting married," Sooah explains.

"Gasp* congratulations!" Narin excitedly claps. "NO! It's not a congratulation! My dad may say he going to be there for IU but that's not true!" Chunsoon just jealous, that's all.

"Okay, Chunsoom you should be happy for your dad. He found someone who makes him happy." I reason with him.

"You're right, I'm sorry, Sooah." He apologizes to her. "It's okay." Sooah shyly says.

looks like I stopped another confrontation. I'm always the voice of reason when it comes to our cousins.

My dad says he was the voice of reason for his group but I don't believe him.

Announcement speaker: "All students must report to class in 5 minutes. All students have a great day and are successful!"

That's our cue to leave and separate to our response classrooms.

So yeah that's my cousins. Sure we're not blood cousins but we act and love each other like family.