🍃 ᴘᴛ. 7 🍃

⫷𝟚 𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕜𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣⫸

⫷𝟚 𝕨𝕖𝕖𝕜𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣⫸

RM is a dad? Why? He's an idol! Idols shouldn't be mommies or daddies!

He's baby is dark ass fuck! 🤣

As an ARMY 💜 I love BTS but now I'm ot6 stan. What RM did is unacceptable and unapologetic, sorry 😘

He slept with an n*****? Damn, how low can you go, RM?

"Namjoon? Namjoon!"

"Wait?" I ask the annoying Jin, who kept calling me. "Its time to go on stage!'' I heard the announcer lady said they're ready for us on stage.

I stand up from the chair and we walk over to the stage.

⫷ℍ𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣⫸

"CHEERS!" They cling their glass together. We drinking, well they drink together. I can't drink because I have a kid in arms.

"Hey Namjoon what's wrong? You seem mad?" Hobi asks me. "No, I'm just tired." I excused myself. "Oh okay." Hobi went back to playing with Nari.

I look around the whole restaurant to notice one guy is looking to our table talking to looks like his wife.

I what wanted to say what fuck you looking but I have nice and polite.

"May I help you?" I ask the guy. "You just had to have a baby with n*****?" "What did you say?" "Is Korean woman ugly to you?"

Bro, what the fuck is this guy? I know damn well he is not talking to me! "Bro, if you have to say to a child say it to my face," I said.

The fucker got up which I handed Jin Nari to get in his face. "Hey, Namjoon don't do this!" I heard Jimin says but didn't listen to him.

The fucker and I are faces to face. "You have 5 seconds to take back what you said or throw down in here and if you think I'm playing try me!"

🍃

"Damn, Namjoon! You beat the fuck out of that guy!" Yoongi jumping up and down. "I got it all on recording too!" JK says.

"Bro, just shut up, give me my baby," I ordered. "No, until you claim down and clean your bruises I'll put Nari to sleep." Jin walks into my room and closes the door.

"Namjoon are you okay? You seem less happy." Taehyung asks "Yeah, Taehyung I would be happy, seeing that I got into a fight!" I walk over to the bathroom to Tylenol.

I look at my reflection to see my the corner of my bottom lip is busted up. Damn it feels like it because this shit hurts! But I hurt it the fucker even more!

I'm sorry but I have to stand up for my daughter every chance that I have. I mean she's little, so she can't talk! As a father, I have to stand up for her.

Plus I'm not going to let no fucker tell me who I can and can't sleep with! Also, he was being racist so he needs his ass beat!

After cleaning my lip and taking some Tylenol and went back into the living room to see Jin's face is red.

"Namjoon, that's really stupid of you and getting to that fight!" Jin says.

"He could press charges on you!"

"What the hell are you talking about it? That's self-defense! He pushed me first!"

"It doesn't matter you're an Idol! People look up to you! With you doing this can ruin your career! Hell, our career too!"

"Jin you be my case ever since I told you I had a daughter!"

"Well maybe if you didn't this stupid mistake you wouldn't have this bastard!"

I heard a gasp come from Jimin. Did this he said say Nari is a bastard? I feel like punching the fuck out of this Jin right but I can't. It wouldn't feel right.

"Listen you'll never understand what I'm going through right now! The media is talking about my child like she doesn't matter, I can't be with her most of the time and that makes me paranoid, and I don't know where the mother of my child is! She's probably even dead! You can talk about me and my choices all you want but what I'm not about to hear you or everybody else say is that my child is a mistake! She will never be a mistake! I will not classify my child as a mistake and neither will you! If you don't like what I'm saying, Jin then you can get the hell out!"

I just let it out. Jin had a disgusted face but then he walked out the door but he said one more thing before he left.

"Are the rest of the boys coming because I'm not making two trips." Then he left out the door.

The members look with disappointed faces not wanting to leave but they had to since Jin drove them here.

"Good night, Namjoon. See you tomorrow." The rest of the members left.

I didn't want to take it that far with Jin but it needed to be said. As a man and a father, it is my job to stand up for my daughter. She doesn't have a voice yet so I had to be that voice for her in the meantime.

Honestly, I'm just ready for this come back to be over because we have a one month break until it's time to work on the other album which I don't really need to do work on it because it's a packaged album.

I turned off all the lights in the house and wanted to my bedroom to see Nari sleeping peacefully in her little bed.

I put on my pajamas and went softly to sleep until I heard a doorbell ring.

Who the fuck could be at my door at this time of night?