🍃 ᴘᴛ. 16 🍃

🍃

"Come here, Nari!" I see Nari walking over to Amber, who is sitting on the floor.

(A/N: Don't mind the woman in the background! She not there! She's irrelevant! Also, the setting, don't mind that

(A/N: Don't mind the woman in the background! She not there! She's irrelevant! Also, the setting, don't mind that.)

Nari walks over to Amber and laying in her arms. "Good job!" Amber cheerfully says. Nari giggles and I can't help but giggle my own self.

Lately, we've been doing things as a family. Doing to the zoo, park, and even having sleepovers in my studio sometimes.

Amber and I were closer and closer each day. We even sleep in the same bed now! But we haven't had a sexual relationship yet and we're perfectly fine with it.

"Hey, Namjoon have you ever thought about getting a tattoo?" Amber out of the blue asks.

"No, why?"

"Because I've been thinking and I want to get a tattoo of a lily." Amber shows a sweet smile.

That's actually doesn't sound like a bad idea. I never thought about getting a tattoo because I never found anything important.

But now it makes sense. Amber wants a lily tattoo because Nari's name means beautiful Lily.

A lily tattoo that would be there forever just like I'll also be here for Nari forever, shit my down!

"Tomorrow let's do it!" I cheerfully said. "Really? Oh, can we do a couple of tattoos?"

"Why not? You're always here forever!"

"Gasp* Really?!" Amber playfully hit my leg.

🍃

"Hello, we're here to get a tattoo?" I said to the man who'll be going our tattoos. "Oh you're the one who made the appointment last week, come on!"

I look at Amber to see if she wants to go first. "You can go first," Amber says.

"No, you!"