🍃 ᴘᴛ. 2 🍃

"Mom, who's baby?" I asked

"Mom, who's baby?" I asked. "Namjoon honey." Mom became silent, so did my father. Geongmin came down the stairs and said, "Does he know?"

"Know what?" I asked. Everybody in the room became real quiet. What the hell going on?  Why is everybody quiet? And whose baby is that?

"Come on someone tell." I'm really becoming impatient but I'm very respectful about it. "You two go while I talk to Namjoon." My mother told my father and sister.

At first, my father was hesitant but then he did what he said it went to the kitchen along with Geongmin.

My mother sat me down starts having tears in her eyes. Why she is crying?

"Mom, what's going on? You guys have been acting weird ever since I came back home." I said. She comes on her tears and opens her mouth.

"Honey, remember Amber?" She asks me. Amber? Amber? Amber? Don't remember a girl named Amber- wait!

"Isn't she the foreign exchange student who lived here for a couple of months?" I wondered. "Yes! Her!" My mother answers.

"Remember 2 years ago when you come for your birthday?" How to think about the question then I remembered I did come here for my birthday in 2016.

Now the memories are coming back. I came home for my birthday. I was turning 22 years old that day. Amber and I got to know each other. Even got close to each other

"Kim Namjoon  I think I don't need to tell you what you did for your birthday because you already know." My mother hits.

Wait what is she hinting at- ooohhhh!

"Namjoon meet your daughter, Nari." I look down at the child to her sleeping. "No, that's not my child." I denied her.

"Namjoon, honey I'm not lying." My mother's face grew serious. I look at her like she's crazy because of this, not my child!

No way in hell!

"Okay, where's the camera at? Bighit is obviously playing a prank on me! Boys you can come out now!" I look around to see a  camera or one of the members popping up.

I turn around back in my mother's face I see her with tears in her eyes again. "Wait you're being serious, aren't you?" Me realizing the sad truth.

She's not lying. This baby is my child. I have a kid.

"Oh god." I start panicking. This all my fault. I did this! "Hey, hey, Namjoon honey look at me." My mother makes me look into her eyes.

"It's not your fault. Now you know." She tells me. "Where is Amber? Why is she not here?" I asked. My mother pauses and then says, "Next question."

"Mommy, wouldn't she tell me?" Now I'm getting all emotional. I feel like crying.

"Amber never wanted you to know. She thought you were too busy for her and you'll be too busy for Nari but then she needed help take care of the child. So we let her into our home. She lived with us for 4 months until she up and left." My mother explains.

"She wrote a letter and it's stairs in your room. Nobody can't read it but you." She also says.

I rest my head on my mother's shoulder as she comforts me.

I'm a dad.

Amber's gone.

How the hell I'm going this?

How I'm I going to tell the company, BTS, our fans?

What am I going to do?