🌻 ᴘᴛ. 14 🌻

 🌻

Waking up early in the morning I wonder where Felix is? I looked around the room but I can't found him.

I got up from the bed putting some clothes in the process. about to look around the house but I hear him punching something and the following the noise.

I peak in the doorway to see punching the punching bag. He looks so hot right doing it! I never have seen him exercise before, shit now I want to see him all the time!

"Baby?" I walk a side of him. "Sorry if I woke you, baby girl. I do this every morning I go to practice." He counties to punch. "Oh okay, I'm going to get my phone!"

I really want to record this and send it to Narin. Bragging my man can exercise early in the morning!

I went downstairs to find my phone that was on the couch. I try turning it on but didn't work.

"Fuck! It's dead!" I yelled at myself. I didn't bring one either. Maybe I use can Felix's?

I rushing back up and asking him for his charger. He tells me it's in this room puled to his wall.

Quickly going to his room and seeing the charger, I pulled it up. I sat by the wall then turning it on. I see a lot of missed phone calls from dad and mom.

"Felix I have to go!" I didn't worry about my parents any longer. Felix comes with the sweat of his chest. "Really? This early? Uhh okay, I'll take a shower and-"

"NO! I have to go now!" I told him. Dad is going to kill me! "Baby would you relax." He tries to hug but I quickly moved him out my way.

"I have to go!" Running downstairs to grab my book bag and rush out the door.

🌻

I made it to my house at 6 p.m. Felix's house is all the way on the other side of town from my house. Plus I didn't have my bus card! I walked for hours then stopping to eat breakfast.

Walking, walking, walking and more than stopping to eat lunch. After that walking for my hours until this moment.

I enter the pin then walking into the house.

"Where the hell have you been?" Dad walks to the way door where I'm standing. "I...I was at Narin's house." I lied.

"Funny? I just called Narin's dad and he just you wasn't over there." Dad said. "Now I'm not going to tell you again, where the fuck was you?" Dad's face became scarier.

Mom came downstairs happy seeing me again. She was about to hug me but dad stop her.

"I.....I...." I'm so scared I feel tears coming down my cheeks. "STOP CRYING AND TELL ME!" Dad yells at me. "I was over Felix's house," I confessed.

Dad's faces turn to anger. He really scary when he's mad. "NARI GET OVER HERE NOW!" Dad almost takes his belt mom said,

"Namjoon you are not about to whoop her just because she went to a boy house." Mom stops him. "NO! SHE NEEDS ONE! SHE JUST BROKE ONE OF YOUR RULES!"

"You mean one of your rules!" Mom makes a really good point but dad doesn't give her an inch.

They start auguring. I hate it when they do this! They always auguring about it and I can't take it anymore!

"STOP PLEASE!" I yelled, making them both look at me. "Dad I know after Joonsu you-"

"DON'T EVEN SPEAK OF HIS NAME!" Dad's voice became more aggressive.

"You know what Dad? I hate being your daughter! People asked me all the time are you become going a rapper? How does it feel being RM's daughter? Well, you know what? It feels like hell!" I let out all the years of holding it back.

Dad's felt hurt on what I said about him but now he knows how it feels.

"I can't believe you'll say that! I sacrifice everything for you! I went looking for your Mom who walked out on you when you were baby! I sacrifice my whole reputation for fighting with a man who said something offensive towards you! I LET YOUR PILL POPPING MOM BACK INTO YOUR LIFE BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT YOU GROWING UP WITH HER AND THANKS I GET IS YOU SAYING YOU BEING MY DAUGHTER?!" 

I didn't know Dad and Mom went through all that for me. 

I stayed quiet, not knowing what to say.

"You know what Nari? Get out!" 

"You want to get out?" 

"Yeah, I do! Since you hate being my daughter so much! Leave!" 

I chuckled at him, "Okay! I don't want to be in this madhouse any longer!" 

I start walking to the door, too pissed off for me to get my things.

"No, Nari don't go!" Mom tries to beg me to stay but Dad stops her.

"No, let her go, Amber! She an adult! If Nari wants to go over boy's house then let that! But not in my house!" 

Before leaving out I had a few words to say.

"I HATE YOU!"

"OH YEAH?! I WISH I SAID THAT TO YOUR MOM OTHERWISE, I WON'T BE IN THIS POSITION!" 

With cries in my eyes, I slam the door and I start walking from there.

I didn't have anywhere to go but I don't care. 

If he feels that way about me then I don't want to go anywhere near him ever again.