2

"The boys and I were in a band together in high school. They started a business without me and got filthy rich." Mr.Kim or Jin the head chef says, the men dismissively laugh.

"We're not that rich." one of them says.
"Clearly." you joke to the men dressed in suits, luxury jewelry and expensive watches. They laugh.

"We came here for dinner a couple of months ago after hearing all of the good reviews, turned out our old friend Jin had been running this place ever since he graduated before the rest of us." One of the men says.
"You weren't on shift when they came," Jin adds.

"So I'm y/n, what are the names of my lovely new managers and chefs?" you ask. You go around the table, shaking their hands.
"Namjoon."
"Yoongi."
"Taehyung."
"Jimin."
"Hoseok."
And lastly, "Jungkook, but that's Mr.Jeon to you." he says with a wink. You smile lightly, unsure of whether you should feel flattered or annoyed by this man's behaviour. Beginning to blush before realizing he's still holding your hand, "Oh, sorry." you chuckle, pulling your hand away.
"It's alright, darling."

"I'm right here, babe." Jungkook's fiancé says in annoyance. Jungkook rolls his eyes, his warm expression dropping. "I know, Nina."

You take their orders and walk back into the kitchen with Jin.
"The food better be fucking delicious!" You hear what you believe is Jimin, teasing from behind you. Jin rolls his eyes and laughs.
"You better fucking tip well!" he yells back, and the group of men laugh.

"You didn't tell me that my new managers are your high school friends! How old are they?" you ask, Jin looks at you and cocks an eyebrow.
"Cut the bullshit, y/n," he says. "Jungkook is your age, don't worry. He's not old like me." Jin says.
"What?! No!" you quickly defend.
"Your blushing face says otherwise," Jin says.
"He's engaged," you reply.
"Ah yes, engaged and clearly in a healthy relationship." Jin jokes. He stifles a laugh, "I give it two months."

"I should've listened to Erica when she told me you were a player!" Nina throws her napkin at Jungkook, turning away from him with crossed arms.

"Wouldn't have mattered either way because our parents forced us to be a couple! Plus, Erica is just upset that I pointed out her tits are lopsided." Jungkook rolls his eyes.
"You fucked her too?!" Nina yells.
"...maybe." Jungkook mumbles, and Nina groans. "You're unbelievable."

Jin looks at you as he pours a bowl of broth, "You're grinning way too much right now, y/n." he says, you purse your lips in an attempt to suppress an amused chuckle.
"Bring this bowl of soup to Jungkook's Fiancé." he demands, eyeing Nina.
"But she didn't order—."
"I don't care. Just get something in her mouth so she shuts up." Jin commands, gently pushing you towards the group's table as you hold the hot dish.

As you reach the table, Jungkook lifts his ankle, slightly sticking his foot out. You trip, spilling the soup on Nina's blouse. As expected— she dramatically screams. Her arms open wide as she gawks, looking down at her expensive attire.

You quickly stand up and bow, frantically shaking your hands. The whole diner is watching.

"I am so so sorry, Miss. I usually never trip." you apologize. You glance over at Jungkook, sending him a stern glare. His hand is glued to his mouth, covering a quiet chuckle. You judgementally eye Jungkook up and down before scoffing, "Dickhead." you curse under your breath.

"You should go home and change, maybe rest for the remainder of the day." Taehyung insists, faking a smile.
"Yeah. That sounds like a really good idea." Yoongi chimes in, his tone ice cold.

I guess no one around here really likes Nina.

"I wanted to leave anyways. Let's go, honey." Nina says with a rotten tone, storming towards the door with her purse. She makes a sharp turn back towards the group and gestures a hand in her direction. Jungkook doesn't budge.

"I'm staying here. I'm just arm candy to you, anyways." Jungkook comfortably leans back in his chair, arms folded.
"Don't flatter yourself." Nina snarls before walking out the door. The door chimes when it closes behind her.
Jimin automatically holds his head in his hands and sighs, "God, I fucking hate her." he says. The rest of the men hum in agreement.
"Out of all women, why did your parents choose her? Even Hoseok hates her." Namjoon says, Hoseok nods, "And I don't hate anybody." he says.

Jungkook groans, "She's incredibly beautiful in their eyes and always said we would have 'gorgeous babies'. Nina also did well academically. My parents don't see any flaws with her." he sighs.
"Oh yeah, she's just a horrible person with a bland personality and no humour. I don't see any flaws either!" Taehyung rolls his eyes, the sarcasm clear in his voice.

"She isn't wrong, though. You are a player." Jimin nudges Jungkook who has a smug grin on his face. The men chuckle.
"What can I say? The ladies just pounce on me." Jungkook says with a smirk.

They all realize you're still standing in front of them at the table with a blank expression, clenching a notepad and pen, anticipating their orders.

"What?" Jungkook cocks an eyebrow, "You can't become one of Korea's biggest businessmen without sleeping with a few women, dear." he says to you with a wink. The rest of the men laugh and hurrah, "Cheers to that!" one of them says, they all clink their glasses. You clear your throat.

Ugh. Men.

The men go silent again as they all stare, waiting for you to say something. Anything.
"We're just kidding around," Taehyung says with a charming smile.
"...kinda," Jimin adds, Taehyung elbows him.

"Why don't you sit down and chat with us, y/n," Yoongi suggests with a light smile.
"No, I have to—." you begin.
"I insist." Jungkook pats the empty chair next to him. You look to Jin, your manager. He nods, signalling that it's okay.

"Why not." you sit down with a smile.