20

"Y/N, can I please discuss your progress as a cashier in the back when you are done helping this amazing customer?" Jungkook impatiently taps his foot, forcing a smile to the lady who's order you are taking.
"Of course, Mr.Jeon." you say in your retail voice.

Just as the lady walks away, Jungkook grabs your wrist before letting you put up your 'Will return in ten minutes..' sign and drags you into a back room, locking the door behind the two of you.
Immediately pushing yourself up onto a table and pulling Jungkook in by his silk tie, you connect your lips.
Shaking his head and sticking his hands out, Jungkook pushes you away. "Y/N— no!"
"What? Did I do something wrong?" you pout.

It's been over a week since you and Jungkook talked and shared your first kiss together on top of the hill. Just as expected, staying apart from each other at work has been dreadful.
You haven't been able to comfortably hangout together in 13 days—- yes, you've been counting— and you're both getting desperate.
One of you pulling the other into a back room when you have the chance, locking the door and making out, then recomposing yourselves and going back outside to continue working within five minutes has become routine. You can't have Namjoon catch you while he makes his rounds around the diner, maintaining staff productivity and customer satisfaction; so encounters between you and Jungkook are short and sweet.

This is why you're surprised when Jungkook pushes you away.
"I actually need to talk to you this time. We can kiss..." Jungkook quickly looks at his watch, "... later." he says. You frown.

"I know, baby, just listen. Jin planned a dinner for all of us guys to go to dinner together next week. And you're invited." Jungkook says, your eyes widen.
"What? Who's going to run the diner when you're all gone?" you ask.
"Namjoon managed to find top chefs who are available to fill in for us for that day." Jungkook says.

"We can't let anything happen between us, alright?"
"No, we can't. I worked with Jin for 5 years, his radar for knowing when something is wrong is spot-on.. why am I even invited?!" you frantically ask.
"Because you've been getting closer with all of us lately and Jin says he misses you, or something."
Your nervous expression fades into a smile, "Awh that's so sweet!"
Jungkook rolls his eyes, "Whatever."
"Please don't get jealous over that. I literally see Jin like an older brother, dumbass." you say.
Jungkook grins slyly, "Good." he quickly pecks you on the forehead before heading to unlock the door.
"I'm gonna go, you wait thirty seconds then leave." Jungkook says, you nod. "Yes, I know the drill."

And after another week of long shifts and barely being able to speak to each other or make any physical contact, the dinner day finally comes.

"Silk dress or matching leather skirt and top?" you lift the two pieces in each hand.

You knew your dad would be working out of the house at this time today and well, Will never leaves his room. You invited Jungkook over to keep you company while you get ready for the dinner occasion.

"Which one do you feel best in?" Jungkook asks, sitting on the edge of your bed.
"I'd say the silk dress." you reply.
"Silk dress then." Jungkook says. He tilts his head, "Wait— would it be easier for me to rest my hand on your thigh if you wore a skirt?" he asks with a playful grin. You raise your eyebrows and point a finger at him in a scolding manner. "No. We're not sitting next to each other at dinner."
Jungkook frowns, "Why not."
"Too much temptation.. it won't end well." you say.

"Well, I need to change." you clear your throat. Jungkook blinks, staring at you. "Okay... change?"

You've been waiting for this to happen. You knew there would come a time where you would have to casually undress in front of Jungkook for the first time, him not seeing it as a big deal and you becoming paranoid and insecure.

"Okay.." you hesitate, slowly starting to pull down your pants with your back facing Jungkook; you don't want to see his reaction.

"Y/N, I've eyed you from across the diner so many times, studying your silhouette. I already know you're beautiful no matter what you look like under those clothes.. I've imagined it a thousand times." Jungkook says. You smile.
"Pervert." you tease.
"What? You've never imagined me naked?"

So many times.

"..No..." you mumble, a guilty grin growing on your face. "Liar!" Jungkook playfully scolds, slapping your ass. Your eyes widen at the sudden sensation but you don't mind it, the feeling of his firm hand bouncing off your skin.

You take your top off, your back still facing Jungkook as he sits on the bed. "Turn around." he whines.
"No." you reply, smiling. The only reason you're choosing to disobey him, believe it or not, isn't out of insecurity anymore. You just want to tease him. You're in your bra and underwear which is basically like a swimsuit, just lacy.

"Y/N..." Jungkook coos sensually, his tone still desperate but more confident this time.
You feel him take your waist with both hands, pulling you back onto his lap. His breath is warm on your neck, "Why do you enjoy torturing me?" he whispers against your skin. Gently placing slow, soft kisses along your neck and shoulder, causing a warm sensation of butterflies in your stomach.

"If we didn't have places to go to, you would be regretting your attempt to tease me in a few minutes." Jungkook says, moving a hand down from your waist to harshly grip your thigh. Jungkook notices how much his remarks are making your face flush and he smirks. That's exactly what he wants.

Still sitting behind you on the bed, he brings an arm around you to place a hand below your chin, pushing it upwards. Giving himself more acces to your neck, Jungkook starts gently kissing and sucking on your skin. You rest your head further back, closing your eyes and letting out a soft moan as you enjoy the sensation.

"Y/N?" Your dad steps into the room, immediately covering his eyes when he sees you half naked in a grown man's lap. "Oh my god—."