41

You rest your head on Jungkook's chest as you lie on the mattress together, listening to his heartbeat as you trace the muscles on his chest with your fingertip; as if you're contouring his skin with your touch. You chuckle, "Your heart is still beating super fast and you're breathing heavily, you okay?" you playfully ask, your head lightly lifting and resting every couple seconds due to Jungkook taking heavy breaths. He smiles. "That was incredible." he says. "Agreed." you reply smiling as well.

Your smile fades, "Did I meet your expectations?" you ask.
"Exceeded them. I didn't really have many expectations anyways, I knew you'd be amazing." Jungkook says. You cock an eyebrow, "Oh, really Mr.'Sexual Chemistry'?" you tease.
"Yeah, no, we definitely have sexual chemistry." Jungkook sheepishly admits.
"I told you we did! I can't believe you doubted me." you jokingly say.
Jungkook sits up, leaving your head to rest the mattress. He looks down at you with a smirk, "I never doubted you." he leans down, quickly pressing gentle kisses all over your face before moving down to your neck, tickling you with the light pecks. You giggle, lifting your hands to your face in habit. Jungkook stops, simply smiling down at your laughing expression and admiring it. "Cute." he mumbles as you finish your giggling fit.

You grab your robe from your clothing bag, wrapping it around your naked body. "I'm going to go pee in that lovely outdoor washroom over there, you can go back to the campfire with the boys. I'll meet you there after." you say, Jungkook nods. You crouch, unzipping the tent to leave. A smug grin grows on Jungkook's face when he spots an opportunity, slapping your ass just as you leave. You quietly yelp, startled.
You roll your eyes, continuing to leave the tent as Jungkook chuckles.
"Asshole." you say.
"Love you too, darling." Jungkook replies, continuing to laugh.

After changing into a hoodie and sweatpants, Jungkook walks over to the campfire where his friends all sit, staring at him in silence as he approaches. 
"Hey guys..." he casually says, suspicious of their hostility.

They all stare at Jungkook without a word, watching him as he opens a camping chair and sits in it, leaves crumpling under his feet.

"Tent sex. Really?" Jin speaks up, the men all groan in unison.
Sticking his arms out with pointed fingers, Jungkook quickly shushes his friends, "Y/N can probably hear you from the outhouse!" he says. He relaxes again in his seat, crossing his arms. "What's so bad about tent sex?" Jungkook asks.
"What's so bad about tent sex?! Can you hear the words coming out of your mouth!?" Namjoon says.

"Well we definitely heard the words that were coming out of his mouth a few minutes ago..." Taehyung says. Jimin begins cursing and repeating the phrases that Jungkook had said to you during sex, mocking him. "Fuck! You feel so good! Shit! Fuck, y/n! You're so t—."
"We don't need to hear it again!" Yoongi sternly cuts him off as Jimin breaks into hysterical laughter, hugging his stomach. Taehyung does the same, uncontrollably cackling, "That was a really good impression!" he says, continuing to laugh.
Jungkook sits, poking his tongue in his cheek as his face flushes.

"Seriously, I can't believe you just had sex for the first time on our camping trip. The first day too, we just got here! You could've at least waited for the beach tomorrow." Hoseok says.
"If you have sex with someone on a damn inflatable mattress you must really like them." Namjoon says. Jungkook looks at the ground with a light smile at the thought of you. He looks back up to his friends.
"I'm crazy about her."
"That's disgustingly cute." Yoongi replies, the same cringing expression on his face.
"Have you told her about the business trip?" Jin asks. Jungkook curses under his breath, "I forgot."
"Well if you don't tell her soon then I will." Jimin says.

"Tell me what soon?" You walk up to the group, unpacking your campfire chair beside Jungkook's.
His eyes widen, "Uh, how about we talk about this in the ten—."
"Jungkook is going on a week-long business trip that's 5000 miles away." Jin says. Jungkook rolls his eyes, "Really?"
Your eyebrows furrow as you look to Jungkook sitting beside you, "Why didn't you tell me?". He sighs taking your hand, "I was just waiting for the right time."

Feeling a mix of doubt and regret growing in your stomach, you quickly push it away with a deep breath, ignoring your irrational thoughts. You gently gnaw at your bottom lip, "... a whole week?"
Jungkook nods. "Yeah.. maybe we should go back to the tent to talk about this?" he says, taking note of your anxious body language and the weariness in your eyes. "Okay." you say, getting up from the chair.

"Hey, try not to fuck while you're in there!" Yoongi calls out.

———-

"So you promise you won't flirt with any people while you're doing your business deals? And we'll facetime every night and text when you can?" you say, holding both of Jungkook's hands as he sits across from you on the mattress. "Yes, I promise. But can you promise that you'll teach me to skateboard when I come back?" Jungkook asks with a sweet grin.
"...no. I cant." you reply, smiling sheepishly.
"Why not?" Jungkook frowns.
"Remember a few months ago when you made me jealous and started kissing a bunch of girls and told me you liked someone else..?" you ask, Jungkook nods. "... well, I went rage-skateboarding that day and got into a small accident that left my skateboard in shreds." you finish your story.

"You got into a skateboarding accident and lost it because of me?" Jungkook asks with a frown, you nod. "Why didn't you tell me?"
"I did! Remember? You asked how I got that mark on my face?"
"Yes, but I didn't know that happened because of me.. I didn't know that you broke your skateboard either..." Jungkook says, visibly upset at himself. "Baby, it's fine! We should get back to the campfire." you say, placing a kiss on his cheek.

As Jungkook crouches to unzip the tent and leave, you slap his ass just as he had done to you before.
"Thanks." Jungkook grumbles sarcastically.
"No problem." you reply, "That's actually a lot more fun than I thought."