31

Jungkook walks back over to the bed, "Why did you miss your 5 AM shift, y/n?" he jokes, leaning forward and placing a kiss on your lips, smiling as he pulls away. "I slept through my alarm." you say, going along with the joke. Jungkook clicks his tongue as if he's disappointed, "That's unacceptable, y/n. Extremely irresponsible, really." he teases.
"I'm sorry. It won't ever happen again, Mr.Jeon." you purr, smiling at him as he walks over to his closet.
"Better not." he replies, smirking.

Jungkook walks out of the closet and throws his clothing onto the bed, "You know, it's kind of sexy when you call me that." he says.
You tilt your head, "Call you what?". You pause before bursting out into laughter. "Mr.Jeon??" you ask, continuing to laugh.
Jungkook smiles sheepishly, his face beginning to flush. "What! Can you blame me? Especially with the tone you used before." Jungkook says, pulling on his dress pants.

You smirk, getting up from the bed and walking over to him. "What tone, Mr.Jeon?" you say seductively, biting your lip to tease him. He rolls his eyes, "Yes, exactly that... my eyes are up here, by the way." Jungkook says, catching you as you admire his muscular form. "Listen, I'm never able to get a good look when it's dark at night." you say, half-jokingly.

You place a hand on his chest, your fingertips gently tracing his sculpted torso. Jungkook grins as he watches your gaze scan his body, your eyes gleaming with curiosity. He wishes he could do the same to you, but Jungkook would never initiate that conversation. Only when you are comfortable. The two of you have been taking baby steps in becoming more vulnerable with each other, physically and emotionally. To your surprise, Jungkook doesn't seem to mind taking things slow at all.

"I've never loved being in the presence of someone else so much." Jungkook says. You look up at him, tilting your head, "What do you mean?"
"I've never taken time for anyone, being patient and becoming familiar with every piece of them, becoming secure and at ease within each other." he says. He pushes a piece of hair behind your ear, "I've never cared for someone so much and wanted to do so. Looking back, I can't believe I was ever a player, with a different girl ever night.. missing out on this." Jungkook says, smiling at you.

"Trust me, most relationships are nowhere near as good as this." You say, wrapping your arms around his neck.
"Maybe I was just waiting for the right person." Jungkook says, taking your waist and pulling you close as he stares into your eyes. You nod, giving him the 'go', allowing him to pull you into a deep kiss, your bodies pressing against each other as your lips intertwine.

"Jungkook, it's been over five minutes—." Taehyung says, walking back into the bedroom and immediately freezing in his steps. He crosses his arms, "So thats why you didn't show up to your five AM shift." Taehyung says, narrowing his eyes at you.

You and Jungkook sit Taehyung down on the bed.
"You guys better not have fucked on these sheets."
"No.. we haven't at all." Jungkook says.
Taehyung gawks, "Really? Then what is even going on here." he asks.

You sigh, "Listen, Jimin has already known about Jungkook and I since he also happened to walk in on us—."
"Wait, wait, wait. Jimin has known about this.. for how long?"
"At least two months—."
"Two months?! Jimin never keeps secrets! Especially from me." Taehyung frowns, upset and confused.
"That's because y/n and I are actually serious about each other but know that the others don't trust us to keep a proper relationship." Jungkook says.
"Jimin hasn't said anything because he knows Jungkook and I are much more than a hookup." you say.

"Taehyung, you and I have known each other since high school. Have I ever kept a relationship for over a week?" Jungkook asks, Taehyung scoffs, "Never. At least not to what I can remember."
"This has been going on in secret for three-ish months? Four?" you say, looking to Jungkook. You smile at each other. "Oh shit." Taehyung says, staring at the two of you.

"So you can't say anything. Got it? Gossip with Jimin all you want, but If you tell anyone else I swear to god—." Jungkook begins, Taehyung cuts him off, "I got it. I won't say anything... now put on your damn shirt!" he says, getting up from the bed. Taehyung winks at the two of you before leaving the room.

The door shuts and you immediately look to Jungkook with a glare that could cut through glass.
"I forgot to lock the door! I'm sorry!" he quickly apologizes.
"You're lucky that was Taehyung who walked in on us! What if it was someone else, like.. Namjoon." you pause, fully coming to realization. "God, what if it was Namjoon?! We'd be dead!"
"I know, I know." Jungkook says, rubbing his nape.
You take slow steps towards Jungkook before wrapping your arms around his neck again. "If I'm going to be spending more time here then we have to be extra careful." you say.

A grin grows across your lips, "Now quickly, get ready for work, Mr.Jeon." you tease, walking away. Jungkook rolls his eyes before throwing a pillow at you, smiling. "Hey!" you playfully scold.
"That's what you get for trying to turn me on right before work."

You, Taehyung and Jungkook walk out the front door as Yoongi walks in after a long night shift, bag in hand.
"Hey Taehyung, Jungkook.. y/n? Is that y/n?" Yoongi points, squinting.
"No, I think you're just so tired that you're delirious." Taehyung says, trying to cover up for you and Jungkook.
"Yes, it's y/n. She missed her 5 AM shift so I invited her over for breakfast to discuss her unacceptable behaviour." Jungkook says. You nod.
"Yeah, it was pretty short. Extremely formal." Taehyung adds.
Yoongi nods, "Alright. Goodmorning to the three of you, goodnight to me." he says, saluting to you as he walks away, heading towards his bedroom.
"That was close." Taehyung whispers, Jungkook elbows him.

Incoming Call...
JIHOOOON

[accept]            decline

"My brother is calling me.. hold on." you quickly say, putting your phone to your ear as Taehyung drives.
"Hello?" you say into the phone, confused as to why your eldest brother is calling you so early in the morning.

Taehyung looks to Jungkook, "Have you met any of them yet? Her brothers?" he quietly asks. Jungkook frantically shakes his head, nervous at the thought of it. Taehyung chuckles.

"I'm free tonight and tomorrow. What's it gonna be? Do you have a dinner planned for lil Willie, Han and I to meet your boyfriend?"
"Jihoon, seriously? This again?" you groan.
"Was warning you in person not enough for you to start planning?!"
"Fine. I'll organize something for tomorrow and send you the details. I'm at work now, bye." you say, hanging up.

"Baby, you're free tomorrow evening, right? Around 6-ish preferably?" you ask from the back of the car, leaning forward and peaking your head between the two front seats. "For you? Always, darling." Jungkook says. Taehyung pretends to gag.

"Good. You're meeting my brothers." you say, smiling guiltily at the last minute plan. Jungkook's eyes widen, nearly falling out of their sockets.