44

"I know what you're used to doing, but remember what you promised. No flirting with business-women to get your way." you say. Jungkook takes your hands, "Of course.. now y/n, I really have to go. My plane leaves in an hour." he says.

After finishing camping and driving home, Jungkook immediately unpacked his camping bag and started packing for his week-long business trip.

You stand at the airport entrance, Jungkook's suitcase standing on the ground beside him and a duffel bag on his shoulder. "Don't worry, I'll text you when I reach my hotel and I'll send you an MP3 so you don't miss me." Jungkook rubs the backs of your hands with his thumbs.
"An MP3? Of what?" you ask.
Jungkook grins, "You'll see."

Pulling you in for a tight hug, Jungkook kisses the top of your head as you cling onto him. "I'll be back in no time. I promise." He says. You nod.
You hold onto Jungkook's hand as he walks away, grasping onto his touch for as long as you can before his fingers slip out of yours and he walks into the airport. Watching Jungkook's suitcase roll as he struts further away, tears gather in your eyes but you quickly wipe them away.

You walk back to the car and get into the passenger's seat. "I'm surprised you were actually able to let him go. I thought you'd somehow find your way into Jungkook's bag." Jimin says, chuckling from the driver's seat.
"He'll be okay, right?"
"Of course he'll be okay. Why wouldn't he be?" Jimin says.
You sigh, "You're right."

Incoming FaceTime
KOO<3

[Accept] Decline

"Baby!" Jungkook says, his face beaming at the sight of you.

"Koo!" you respond in the same tone as him, smiling back. "How's the hotel?" you ask.
"I mean, it's a standard hotel. A nice bathroom, TV, mini kitchen, a huge bed that we could've cuddled on." Jungkook says, cocking an eyebrow. You sigh, "Jungkook, there's no way in hell I'm going to miss a week's worth of shifts." you say.
"You remember who your boss is.. right? I'm sure he wouldn't penalize you for missing work. In fact, he'd probably pay you the amount salary you would've made at work even if you missed it." Jungkook says with a sly grin.
You chuckle, "Pay me for what? So I can sit in an empty hotel room all day? I mean if you want to be my sugar daddy then go right ahead." you say.

"That reminds me. I know you want me to text and call you as much as possible, but once I step into that business room, I won't be able to talk to you... for hours." Jungkook says.
You sigh, "I know. You mentioned these meetings being super intense, or something."
"Exactly." Jungkook says. He pauses, looking around his lonely hotel room with pursed lips as he tries to think of a topic to change the subject. It's difficult having a constant reminder of the hours he'll have to spend away from you in the following week as he admires your beauty; over FaceTime.

He turns his head back to face you, on his screen. "So, uh, y/n—." he narrows his eyes. "Wait. Are you, in my room?" he asks, beginning to giggle.
You sheepishly smile, "Yeah... I'm planning on sleeping here all week. Spending more time with the guys, stealing your clothes..." you say, beginning to ramble. "I mean come on, the bedsheets smell like you. Your room is the only piece of you I have while you're gone." you say.

"That's not fair. I don't have a piece of you in this hotel room." Jungkook says, "... hey, where'd you go?" he asks. You exit the FaceTime, staying on call as you scroll through your phone's gallery.
"I mean... check your iMessage." you smirk.
Jungkook's jaw drops at the revealing photo you sent him as he stares, speechless. "I wish I could feel your body, I want you so badly—."
"Shh!" you shush him, chuckling, "The others might hear you, I don't have headphones." you say.
"I don't care, love." Jungkook says, looking you up and down through the screen.

"...wait. What time is it for you over there?" you ask.
"1 AM." Jungkook smiles sheepishly.
"Jungkook! You have an early important meeting tomorrow, go to bed." you scold. Soon after, you say your goodbyes, hang up and Jungkook goes to sleep. Or so you thought he went to sleep until you received a text from him a few minutes after your call ended.

KOO<3
here's the mystery
recording i promised

KOO<3
[allofmylife.mp3]

KOO<3
goodnight my love

You open the file to hear a golden string of beautiful notes being sung by Jungkook, the song "All Of My Life" by Park Won.

"You are all of my life~ When I look at myself, I changed so much after meeting you~ I began to have dreams, and I wanted to make your dreams come true too~" the recording of Jungkook says, immediately causing your heart to melt. Soon, you're dozing off in your boyfriend's bed to the sound of his voice.