34

BROs CHAT (plus y/n🙄)
you and three others

WILL
i know damn well i did not
just hear what i think i heard

HAN
y'all heard that too???

JIHOON
was that.. a moan😐

JIHOON
i swear to god if you're
fucking right now

HAN
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

WILL
if you are i mean, get it ig??

WILL
😜

ME
🖕🖕🖕

ME
i just stubbed my toe

JIHOON
on what?

JIHOON
jungkook's dick???

You roll your eyes, turning off your phone. You look to Jungkook who is covering his mouth, suppressing laughter. You smile, playfully pushing him. "What? Your brothers are funny." he says. "Don't tell them that. Their egos don't need help." you say half-jokingly.

You quickly change into your uniform, ignoring Jungkook's tempting glances.

 (the diner's uniform)

You walk out of your bedroom with Jungkook following behind, rushing to leave before any of your family members can ask about the 'noise'.
"Alright byeee! We're going to work!" you call out, gesturing for Jungkook to walk faster as you nervously laugh.

You open the front door, clutching your bag in hand. And just before you can shut it, "Wait!!" you hear your youngest brother, Will call out. Your jaw clenches and your eyes shut, taking a deep breath before you peak your head through the door with a fake smile.

"Yes?" you call out.
"Jungkook is the one who sent those chocolates to our house, right??" Will asks. You roll your eyes, "Yes. He is."
"Those were incredible. God, I love him." Will chuckles.

You quickly close the door and look to Jungkook, "Looks like dinner with my family was a success." you say.
"I told you they would love me y/n, there was no need to stress out." Jungkook jokes, walking away from you to unlock his car. You shake your head in disbelief, knowing damn well he was the one worrying his ass off.
"You're such a loser." you tease, getting into the car. Jungkook places his hand on your thigh, "You won't be saying that later tonight." he smiles smugly, placing a kiss on your cheek as your face flushes. You
roll your eyes.

Jungkook parks at the diner, immediately groaning when he steps out the car. "Damn-it!" he yells. You close the door, "What?" you look to Jungkook with concern. His lips are pressed together as he rubs over his mouth, aggressively breathing through his flared nostrils. He lifts his hand from his hip to gesture to Nina's diner, your jaw immediately dropping at the sight.
You scoff, "... 'Nina's'?! She couldn't have named her diner anything else?!" you groan.

Jungkook walks into his café with you following behind him after purposely waiting a few seconds.
"Jungkook, Nina named her place—."
"I saw." Jungkook sternly says, cutting Namjoon off as he walks past without sparing him a glance.
"Oh shit." Namjoon mumbles.
"He's pissed." you say with wide eyes, standing next to Namjoon as he nods, watching Jungkook stomp into the kitchen.

"From now on, I'm not fooling around. We better be on our A-fucking-game. Do you hear me?!" Jungkook glares at each of the chefs, one by one.
"We have competition now. We aren't Nina's.. we're Kim's. And we're going to prove to everyone that we're the better diner. In fact, we're the best diner. So stop pussying around!" Jungkook demands.
Jimin quietly stifles a chuckle, "Pussying around." he repeats, laughing at the phrase. Jungkook walks up to him, glaring at him with an insincere smile. "Oh, you think you're funny, Park Jimin?" Jungkook snarls. Jimin shakes his head, continuing to cook.
"That's what I thought." Jungkook says, walking away to find his frying pan.

"When do you think I should tell him that we have an order for new uniforms?" Namjoon asks, scrunching his nose with a worried look.
"New uniforms? Thank god, I hate this stupid tight pencil skirt. So impractical." you say.
Namjoon chuckles, "In that case, you'll love this." he says, turning his clipboard to face you. "Short black tennis skirts." he says. Your eyes widen, "Jungkook approved of this??" you ask.
"Nope, it was ordered that we have this uniform change without Jungkook's permission." Namjoon says.
"But.. Jungkook owns the place." you chuckle.
"Yes, he owns Kim's. He owns the place.. but he technically doesn't own the building. It's said that the uniform you're wearing isn't modern enough, and of course shorter skirts will draw more attention." Namjoon says.

And draw more attention they definitely do.

"Enjoy your meal!" you smile at a customer. Bending down to place their dish on the table while simultaneously trying to pull your skirt down.

It's a week after the opening of Nina's diner, Nina's and your first day of wearing your new uniform.
"You're very lucky you're a dude. I'm so uncomfortable right now." you whine to Jimin, leaning against the kitchen counter. "I know it's really short.. you look cute, though?" he smiles sheepishly, handing you two plates as you sulk. "Table 14." He says, you nod.

Walking back out to the tables, you hear the restaurant door chime.
"...what the fuck is this?"
Your eyes follow the familiar voice, finding Jungkook, standing with arms open in question as his eyes skim all the waitresses. His eyes land on you, your sight only fueling the fury in his gaze. He rushes over to you, taking your wrist.
"Enjoy your mea—-."
"May I talk to you, Miss y/n?" Jungkook asks, forcing a smiling in front of the customers through is angry, clenched teeth.