KABANATA 13:

No

The corridors are silent, I can even hear the tiny sound that my sneakers make. The sun is rising, I felt its warm ray. Then the cold breeze blew back my hair. The birds were chirping as dried leaves from tall trees fell down dramatically. God is just so great to create these wonderful things.

Coming to school on wee hours in the morning makes me appreciate living.

I knocked on the huge hard wood door three times then twisted the door knob.

Pagkabukas ko ng pinto ay nakarinig ako ng kalabog mula sa loob. I looked at the chair in front of Dean and back at her.

"Umilis 'yong boyfriend mo bigla." She answered, reading my mind. Nasa lapag kasi ang silya. "LQ ba kayo, Zei?"

"LQ?"

"Lover's Quarrel."

Nasamid naman ako ng sariling laway at napa-ubo pa. "What the?"

"We were discussing earlier about the preparations that you two will do for this competition. When you knocked, ayon nagpanic tapos umalis, sa kabila dumaan. Halos madapa pa nga e kakamadali." Tumawa pa si dean. Nagkibit balikat lang ako.

Mukhang sineseryeso nga ni Ramirez.

"Anyway, nasabi ko naman na kay Mr. Ramirez ang mga kailangang gawin and few tips. Naki-usap din pala iyon na sana ay hindi na pag-isahin ang reviewing sessions niyo. Talaga bang malala ang pinag-awayan niyo?" She asked again. Hindi talaga makaget over itong si dean sa LQ-LQ niya.

Nagkibit balikat lang ulit ako.

She giggled. "Fine, I'll leave you with that matter. Anyways, since this competition is already happening in two weeks that means we only have twelve days to study because you two will be traveling to Cebu the day before the competition. Sa Cebu nga pala ang competition, obviously."

I just nod as an answer. Marami pang sinabi si dean at panay tango at iling lang ako.

"Wait. You do know that you need to see each other at the competition, right? Kaya mas mabuti pang ayusin niyo na ang away niyo." She giggled like a high school girl.

I smirked. Maghihiwalay na pala kami in two week, oh! I can't wait.

"What is up chakang pips of the world! Ops! Ops! Don't make reklamo 'cuz it's true! and you're in... Whenever-day with Rei! Because I post new vlogs whenever on any day." Rei even giggled in the end.

We are currently in the school's cafeteria, and we're dragged here to film a vlog with our vlogger friend.

"Before we start this video, don't forget to like—" Natigil si Rei nang marealize niya na 'di kami sumasabay sa kaniya. Gusto kasi niyang kaming tatlo ang magsasabi no'n.

"Ano ba? Cooperate naman please."

"Fine." Tatawa-tawa pa si Shy.

"Now let's do it again." She said then face the camera.

"Before we star this video, don't forget to—" pabitin pa ni Rei.

"Like, subscribe, and turn on the notification bell to get notified whenever may bagong video." Sabay-sabay naming sabi. Napatawa naman si Rei at napapalakpak pa.

"So guys, these are my kaibigans. Actually they're kulang because Promise is currently busy. This is Savanah Huberna Yshi Xorgalkzki you can call her Shy and she's a great dancer and singer, you really should follow her on tiktok, @Yshi_Sav." Pakilala niya kay Shy. Ngumiti naman ang bruha at kumaway.

"And this is the ever so masungit kong friend. Her name is Secret." Then she giggled. "Literally. Her name is Secret Knyazeiva Abadiano and she's great with arts. She paints." She even wiggled her eye brows. "You should follow her on her instagram and twitter account @scrt_zei." She then looked at me.