KABANATA 59:

Ask for more

In his white polo and black slacks. My Lincoln Xorgalkzki looked so majestic. I saw familiar faces on board.

My family!

The whole Ramirez clan was there! Even the Abadianos! And Lin's parents too!

The water's not shallow, they're going to dock by the boardwalk!

I ran to the board walk immediately, sabik na sabik sa kanila. They were approximately ten meters away from me and with the speed they have now that dropped from approximately 50 kilometers per hour to 0.65 meters per minute. They would probably dock after approximately 15 minutes!

My happiness was overflowing that I couldn't contain it! Nagunahang magsibagsakan ang masagana kong luha.

I was smiling while crying like a lunatic! Gusto ko siyang languyin sa sobrang kasabikan.

I hold on to my hair when a puff of air passed above me. I squinted my eyes to look up at a helicopter. I smiled as I reached my hand out to feel the cherry blossoms that were falling from the chopper.

Sakura

Napalingon ako sa pinanggalingan ko nang makarinig ako ng musika. It was hiphop! I gasped when I saw my secretary dancing!

She had this smug look on her face and she was smirking at me! Parang tinutudyo ako.

Si Kyle lang noong una hanggang sa may sumali na at halos lahat na ng mga katrabaho namin! I even saw Aki, Mei and Alliana!

It's a flash moob.

Sumasayaw na lumapit sa akin si Kyle at hinawakan ang kamay ko. Dinala niya ako sa gitna habang sabay-sabay ang pagindak nila. They formed a huge circle and I laughed when they made a wave.

"Cheerdance ba?" Tukso ko sa kanila kahit panay na ang tulo ng luha ko. Tumawa ang ilan sa kanila. Nakitawa nalang rin ang iba kahit hindi naman naintindihan ang sinabi ko.

Saktong natapos ang sayaw nila nang may malamyos na musikang pumailanlan sa aking pandinig.

I turned around to find out what it is. Automatiko namang nahawi ang mga tao sa dinaraanan ko. They were all smiling at me.

My tears fell more when I heard that familiar voice singing.

"Darlin' I, I can't explain
Where did we lose our way
Girl it's drivin' me insane
And I know I just need one more chance." His voice was husky that it made me shiver.

As cherry blossoms fell together with my tears I walked to my life as he sing.

"Can somebody tell me how
to get things back
The way they used to be
Oh God give me a reason
I'm down on bended knee." His cold voice continued singing. Our eyes were locked to each other. Wari'y sabik ngunit 'di makapaniwalang narito na nga.

'I love you.' I mouthed at him. I saw and heard how his lips shook as visible tears form at the corners of his eyes.

He was already on the end of the board walk holding a microphone. I glanced at his band, Promise with the guitar, Neon with the drums, and Led— Neon's brother, with the keyboard. They were playing with huge amplifiers at the top deck of his yacht.

Please for give me for all the wrong I've done
Please come back home, girl
I know you put all your trust in me
I'm sorry I let you down

Please forgive me
I'm gonna swallow my pride
Say I'm sorry
Stop pointing fingers the blame is on me

Napasinghap ako nang lumapit sa akin si Mike. He handed me a pink tulip.