KABANATA 50:

Child

"Magpahinga ka kaya muna." I suggested. I stared at him while he's changing his sweatpants with an Armani three piece suit.

Kadarating lang namin kaninang alas tres because there was a problem with his private jet. Luckily my father had one of his planes in the same airport, so when I called him he immediately said yes.

Ilang oras lang yata ang pahinga niya. I'm getting worried, baka kasi anong mangyari sa kaniya mamaya. He didn't even had a decent breakfast! Nagmamadali raw kasi siya dahil kailangan niyang makarating sa factory by eight.

"I can handle this. This has been my lifestyle for more than three years." He said while busy fixing his tie.

Nalungkot ako sa sinabi niya. Kung ganito ang lifestyle niya sa loob ng tatlong taon e 'di hindi nga mabuti. He needs to stop and rest from time to time.

I stood up when I saw him still struggling. I held his hand to tell him that I will do it for him. I fixed his tie while he was staring at me.

"Sasama ako sa'yo." I looked up and smiled at him.

"No. You will stay here and rest." He said while fixing his suit, this time it was the helm of his sleeve.

"Ayoko nga. Mamaya kung sino-sinong babae ang lapitan mo do'n." Aniko at ako na mismo ang nagayos sa inaayos niya kanina. I tapped his shoulders to remove possible dust.

He grunted that made me giggle.

"Wala nga akong babae," Ngumuso pa ito na parang bata.

"Mukha kang pato." I laughed. "I'm coming with you and you have no say on that." I tapped his nose with the end of my pointing finger.

"Fine." Lalo itong sumimangot.

"Yay!" I giggled. "Now. I will just change my clothes, 'pag umalis ka na 'di ako kasama asahan mong 'di mo na ako makikita rito pagdating mo."

Nakasimangot itong tumango. Kaya ako naman ay natutuwang tumakbo sa maleta namin. I already took a bath earlier because I really planned to go with him. Aba malay ko kung anong mangyari rito, wala pa naman siyang pahinga.

In a hurry, I chose the clothes that I first touched, a cream colored top with balloon sleeves and an artificial leather shorts with the same color.

When I looked at my self in the mirror I realized that I looked younger with my clothes.

Mukha akong kinse!

Magpapalit na sana ako nang makaramdam ako ng marahang pagpulupot ng mga braso sa baywang ko.

"Hey, gorgeous. You know that subduction leads to orogeny. How about we go to my room and make the bedrock?" He whispered sensually. My face heated.

Ang manyak!

"Nope, 'di mo 'ko malalandi. Nah-uh. Nada. Nope." Iling ko habang naka pikit na parang sarili ko ang kinikumbinsi.

My eyes grew wide when he caressed the side of my waist slowly.

"Hmm? How 'bout you let me treat you like my power point presentations, slam you on the table and do you all night long, how 'bout that?" His voice was so husky that it made my knees tremble.

"Oh stop it. Ang landi mo!"

"Your clothes look great on you, but they would look even better accelerating towards the floor at 9.8 meters per second, hmm?" He leaned forward and started kissing my neck.

"Stop it, Dibs. I'm better in physics don't try me." I warned him. But he just hummed.

Ang landi-landi talaga!