KABANATA 60:

Mike

"Cabin crew, please take your seats for landing." I spoke to the microphone.

I heard few giggles from the back, it made me smile.

"Okie-dokie, Captain mummy!" They all giggled.

"And for the safety of my baby cabin crews please fasten your seatbelts for we are opt for landing." After saying that continuous "done" was heard.

"Captain See Xorgalkzki, Barney 1972 permission to land." I spoke to the tower. Bahagya pang natawa nang sabihin ang pangalan ng eroplano. Sina Art at Apple ang nagpangalan.

"Barney 1972, Cleared for the ILS runway two four left." From the tower.

"Copy that." I replied. I am cleared to follow the Instrument Landing System guidance to runway 24 left so I looked for it.

"Maintain one seven zero knots," From the tower again.

"Copy." I drove the plane to the speed of 170 knots.

"Descend and maintain eight thousand feet."

"Affirmative," I descended, then level off at an altitude of 8000 feet.

"Turn left heading two three zero."

"Copy that," I turned the aircraft to a magnetic heading of 230º.

"Cleared to land at two four left."

"Copy. Barney 1972, permission, taxi via delta." I asked.

"Negative. Cleared for the visual, taxi to runway two four left via sierra, tango, hold short of delta."

"Copy that." I looked out the window and looked for runway 24 left.

"Barney 1972 has landed." The ground announced. I took a deep breath and smiled at the people behind me.

"You still got it pi." Dibs kissed my forehead.

"Mummy! You were so cool!" My children spoke in unison and it made me chuckle.

"Of course, your mummy was born to be the coolest mom ever." I kissed their foreheads.

Kadarting lang namin sa Pilipinas para sa party nila mamangs mamaya. I stretched my arms.

I still got it.

I thought I became rusty after years without practice. Though of course, I took test drives and some aero lessons for my family's safety.

"Don't tire yourselves too much, 'kay?" Paalala ko sa kambal na nagtatatakbo na sa garden.

"Aye, aye, captain mummy!" They both answered in a british accent. Sumaludo pa sila.

The really enjoy being the babies of the mansion. Solong-solo nila ang atensyon dahil wala namang ibang bata sa mansyon.

"They grew up so fast."

Lin grabbed me closer to him and snuggled on my neck. It's his mannerism.

"Sundan na natin." He suggested that earned a pinong kurot sa baywang niya.

Ngumiwi ito at napanguso.

"Tumigil ka." I warned him. Imingos lamang ito at patuloy na ngumuso.

Parang bata!

"Baby Toto!" My mother with wide open arms came to me. "Tara't samahan mo 'ko sa kusina."

"Mangs 'di na 'ko baby! May sariling baby na nga e!" Ininguso ko pa ang kambal na kalaro si Lia.