Chapter: 4

"This way I can't text, right?" He smirked.

I smiled in response, but it was more of a reflex than anything. He was just so.... Himself. He didn't have to think of what to say or do next, it was instinctive. There was none of that social anxiety or paranoia that plagued my mind when I interacted with others. He was just so comfortable with his self and I envied that about him. His life was clean-cut, he was clearly wealthy, given the variety assortment of shoes and clothing he flaunted at school, so why is it that out of every suitable person in our class, you choose the geek.

"Jungkook?" I started nervously. As he looked at me, my own question reeled in my head. I didn't want to asked him about his personal matters, but I Just wanted to know, as well as, I am now involved, so logically speaking I have a right to.

"Yeah", he replied and I turn to look at him, my gaze burning in his skull, his eyes were now close and his hands was pulled behind his head. A small smile graced his face and it also have me smiling as well, he is speechlessly beautiful, but in a masculine sort of way. My nerves starts to build up again, but I managed to ignore them and began to asked my question.

"Why do you need a fake boyfriend? You could've choose anyone so why me?"

His eyes shot open revealing thoes deep shamrock green, looking straight  up at me. Though his eyes were the most beautiful green, it struck fear in me. I flinched sliently under his gaze, his eyes were narrowed and his eyebrows were knitted, he looked angry but for what. I thought he said he would explain to me, isn't that the very reason why he is here. These thoughts starts to fill my mind, almost as if  I'm being threatened in some way, a shadow that glowered over him... No, that was actually happening. I shift in my position, too scared to stand up. Why is it that I am seeing this, and it doesn't look like he notices it either. I gaze at him in fear, tempted to take a step back. His lips moved apart, he was going to respond, and I expected him to lash out at me, but instead he sighed. Sitting upright in the bed, his face was changed to almost that of pain.

"You seemed scared", he joked and I frowned wanted to shout at him. I thought I was going to be eaten alive. "Jerk", I hit him on the hand.

"How cute.... Since we are doing this of course you need to know why and the reason behind my proposal",  he mused tiredly, head bobbing back into the pillows. He smiled but it didn't reach his eyes, did I asked something I shouldn't afterall.

"I guess I am going to be taking you on this ride of pure sadness huh", he joked dryly. "I didn't know she would push me this far.... But it's my mom.... I mean she's kind of - you know", he was staring at the cieling, deep in thoughts. He looked emotionless, I felt the need to comfort him but I realized  I have no right to. I wasn't his lover nor his friend. I nodded my head, urging him to continue.

"It was a very memorable night-"

Third-Person Pov

Two weeks ago

"Jungkook! Son!" His mother burst through his room aggressively. As usual Jungkook would just lay in his bed doing nothing but snooping around on Instagram, unlike his older brothers who goes out to party, and his sisters who only knows to create troubles, and fantasize about BL couples. As the youngest of the siblings Jungkook would be pampered by his family like a 3 year old. Ofcourse that came with a advantage as well as a 'disadvantage' here and there.

"Jungkookie my boy, I have a talk with my girlfriend Dong-Yul at a nearby bar. The both of us get along  well, she said her youngest son was getting married to this beautiful girl and I was just thinking. How about-"