Chapter: 14

NOTICE: Hey guys here is an update, this is a double update since its been a week that I have updated, as you can see I changed the title of my book and also the cover, I hope you like the new cover I created...It's my first time creating a book cover, so I don't expect myself to be perfect at it.

.............................

It was a normal morning, I woke up, bath, had my breakfast and leave for school. But who would've imagined the moment everything was absolutely okay, this had occurred. October 13, the year I was in fact born, and unfortunately. I wasn't happy that I was born in this month, scratch that. I was more upset that I was born on the thirteen, but do I have no choice other than sucking it up, no.

The fliers were all passed around, from neighbors to neighbors. This month was actually a big thing. The students chatter as if they are pushing buttons in their soul-elevator, I can't blame them; this day is both very special and supposedly should be fun.

In my hands I held an intriguing yet confusing piece of paper. It was a vibrant purple card with a matching floral envelop, on it the words "you are invited", were scribbled with the directions, dates and times. Standing at my locker I looked around at the busy hallway. As I reread the invitation for thousandth times, my shelved head caused my glasses to slip down the bridge of my nose. Pushing them up, I crushed the envelope between my fingers. It only confirmed what I thought was impossible, it was from Soyeon, the princess and queen of this institution. And doubtlessly but regrettable, we were born in the same month on the same day.

Lucky aren't I.

"Hello, attention all!" And here we go her beautiful speech that brings tears to her supporters, in other words everyone at this school who deem her as a God. Staring over at her and her posy makes my eyes water. Me? One of the many people Soyeon makes a social outcast was invited to her party; this seems like a bad joke.

"To my esteem friends,

With a great honor, I would like to request your presence on this coming Sunday, thirteen of October, at three o'clock pm, on the nineteenth birthday of moi! The venue of the set events will be at my mansion, and dress code will be casual attire.

Without you all my birthday is going to be incomplete, I am really excited and I thank you all for joining me on this special occasion. It will certainly be a night to remember!" She laugh running her hands through her long hair, enjoying the cheers she gets after her boring speech. Strangely enough, even though Soyeon have her ways, she wasn't the typical popular with no brains. Actually she excelled in almost everything, academics, sports and extracurricular activities. It seems as if she have it all, well that is what most people assume. Even if she catch a disease, or somehow becomes dumb it will just allow others to sway underneath her velvet reign even more.

"If it isn't Jungkook's boyfriend, it's Jimin right?" Min Suga, the grumpy one in Jungkook's friend group. I thought he hate me the first day I met him. Turns out that he wear that cold expression as if it were his second clothes.

"Uh yeah, you are supposed to be Suga right?"

"That would be me, though I only allow people who are close to me to call me by that name. But since you are Jungkook's boyfriend I'll let you pass", is that so?

"Are you coming to the birthday party as well? With everything going on between you and Soyeon I thought you would either die than go", He looked shocked for a few seconds before turning his gaze to me. "What?"

"The invitation", he pointed to my hands, which I followed. There it is the envelope that I failed to throw away, great. "Uhm this", I put on my smile, feigning a content tone. "Yeah I am going; I guess we can't hate each other forever right". Yeah as if, even if I burn in the pits of hell for hating her, I would rather do so than to go to her party. To the girl who always finds some type of way to ruin mines. She was the sheer reason I never kept a party ever again, at the same time, hate the crowds which comes after.

"That's great; Jungkook would love for you to come". He choked a laugh, "he's going?"

"Well, knowing him he would never miss a party", I hummed heavily, so it was a guess. I closed my locker shut. I was going to respond, that is until someone's arm encircled my waist.

"Miss me?" Someone whispered, huskiness bordering his tone. I knew who it was instantly; I could recognize that voice from anywhere. I tense a little at his words, before I relaxed slightly and looked to him from my peripheral.

"Depends on who it is" I said confidently, even though I knew who it was.

"Well, what if it is your chemistry teacher?" He said amusement evident in his voice.

I turned around, trying to hold my laughter.

"Then that would be very weird, since my chemistry teacher is almost in her sixties". Jungkook smirk, "then I guess you are happy to see me then", he said, and his hands were now on my hips. I have to say this makes me a lot nervous; it took everything out of me to not swat it away.

"Very happy, what are you doing here?" I asked

"Well I just got here, surprisingly I wasn't late, then happen to see you with my friend", he laughs, turning his expression away from me. "Hey Suga" he greet, casually throwing his arms around his shoulder.

"Wow, you happen to know I existed after I have to endure such PDA from the two of you in silence", he said looking at me with his head cocked sideward. "Well sucks to be you since you have to witness more of this from now on", a blush crept up my cheeks at those words, sending him a disgust look and he smirks.

I rolled my eyes, "I am just going to leave the two of you to chit chat, and I'm heading to class".

"Find I'll walk you".

"Aren't the two of us having the same class, Einstein", I countered.

He shrugged heavily, his hair flopping into his eyes.

"That's even better, we can go together", I gave him an amused look, "I can walk my own self Jeon Jungkook, I don't need you to walk me, and I'm just heading to class".

"I know but-"without listening, I walked away.

"Is this the two of you all the time...I mean-".

Sigh, "Whatever I'll go, you just head to your class now".