Chapter:2

I feel lost and confused. I am like a ball of yarn. The parts that are untangled are available, useable; the rest is a mess, useless until it is untied. That mess feels endless and at most times unyielding.

Is this some sort of a joke or am I having a bad dream? This is not what I just heard now is it or did I just heard wrong? He is the 'golden prince'. So for him to ask me such a favour, is way beyond my ability to just easily cope with. And thus, I did what any normal person would do.

'I choke on my own spit'

"What?" I spluttered out trying to hold my composure, easing the coughs that splurged awkwardly from my mouth. He rolled his eyes and pat my back to help me hang onto dear life. Or atleast that's what I think.

"Is all nerds like this? Or are you just a special case", I paused for a moment and send him my biggest glare that I could muster. Is he playing with me now, atleast I am not the weird one who came right up to a 'stranger' and ask them to be their boyfriend. But why me though, I am ugly, a very ugly potato and also a male. Won't people look at him differently if I became his boyfriend. Is this even humanly possible for me to be his boyfriend.

Sigh, "you think you are funny don't you. Sure let's play a prank on the nerd. It's a great way to start this boring weekend!", I spat. I bet he just wants to use me for some dirty tricks. And trust me, I've been through thoes alot.

"I think you misunderstood," he sighed, I stared up confusingly, waiting for an answer.

"I know it's weird, but I can't say for sure as yet. It's too complicated", he said firmly, tapping his shoes repeatedly on the floor. "Look, I know you won't answer as yet, but I'll give you some time to think about it", he spoke after a while, he didn't at all hide the dejected tone from his voice, and he didn't give me the chance to also reply, he instead walked off.

I sighed heavily. Before this whole unplanned conversation, I'd hoped to get home in time and watch my favourite tv show series; with a hot cup of coco in my hands, yet-now. It was wedge into the darkest compartment of my brain. Jungkook favour was the only thing my mind is fully fixed on right now, the least to say, it's the only thing flooding my head.

I turned my gaze to see if he had left as yet. Nope. He was standing at the end of the hallway, his back to me, talking with his friends. I exhaled, willing my body to move from where it was rooted. He turned away from the boys and made his way to the exit and that is when my body could finally muster the courage to move. I dashed across the hallway in his direction.

"Jungkook!" I shouted, no longer shy. His friends stood there staring at us, or you could say his fan club. I bet they were wondering why a nobody like me; calling the favourite of the school. And their not wrong, I wonder that myself.

He turned towards me, his eyebrows furrowed, showing he was confused seeing me. I stop infront of him, panting as I wiped the falling drip of dews from my face, as you can see I am no good with sports, and I am the worst person you could ever come to about endurance and stamina,"I - I've thought about it, and I've decided I'll be your fake boyfriend", I said in a dubious whisper. I didn't know why I choose it, but I thought it wouldn't hurt to help him for whatever reason that may be. Ofcourse, being his boyfriend comes with alot of impediments. Sigh. And there I thought what am I getting myself into. I felt the confusion at my own words. Now that I had made the decision. I know I would have regretted it if I refused.

He smile gratefully first, but then smirked. "Quick decision. What made you decide that fast" he question and I can sense a small hint of tease in his voice. "Are is it because of my good looks?" He continued. I smile. This guy was full of undeniable humour, wasn't he? I put my hand to my chin and rubbed, in a pretence to think.

"Oh really? But I think it may have something with you practically begging me to be your boyfriend. To say, I'm a very giving person, I can't say no", I smirked back at him.

He raised his eyebrows, obviously impressed. "Hmm, your not as quiet as I thought you were", amusement laced in his tone, eyeing me from head to toe, as well as interest as he regarded me.

I grin, taking it as a compliment. I then braked in dramatically and put on my best 'distraught' look. "Well if I said yes, I guess I'm really doing this whole fake boyfriend whatnots, but I want to know everything. No secrets", I wavered, air coating the word boyfriend. In respond, I saw a look of ambivedents etched in his expression, he looks somewhat nervous but hide that with a smirk, arms folded.

"And what secrets would I keep from my lover?"