Chapter: 29 (Part Three)

Everything is going great, the town's people gather around the hall of the building, some were excited to meet the new born prince, and others were envious but were just as much as excited, but mostly for what to come. The queen arrives, carrying a baby in her arms wrapped securely in his blanket, along with the king at her side, smiling at her with warm loving eyes. She return the same happiness, before she brought her attention to the guest before her, her eyes quickly inspects the place, staring at each and every one before she begins her speech, immediately when her mother gives her a go sign.

"Hello Ladies and gentlemen! I thank you all for coming to this great venue, celebrating my little one, only 3 months old to have finally arrive in this wonderful world. I hope you all get to enjoy yourself and at the same time, help to mark Jimin's day with gifts" Elena discourses, following with group of applauses and cheering from the guest below. Just then a servant gently takes baby Jimin to the crib, and Elena and Akito leaves to their seat, staring at how calmly he relaxes in the woman's arm, as he plays with his little shaker.

"Let the party begins!" Naomi recites, and the cheers become louder. The guest all stands in line to present their respective gifts, and meet the baby prince. Akito and Elena watches with glee, until-

The front door burst open, as a gush of cold wind blows in; everyone quickly grow silent from the noise, as all attention is set on the person who is eager to have it. The man walks in, three day stubble and a neat press suit, the kind you only see on high price lawyers and gangsters. He takes in the room with a single sweep. The man appears to be in his mid-forties. His hair is done very nicely; he had some form of oil mix in to give a short but noticeable wavy form to the black strands. His forehead was almost square, large and imposing, but not laughably so. A few lines were laid upon it, but they were dismissive as tricks of light. His eyebrows were impossibly straight, his eyes made of rich mahogany. Eyes that told of many secrets but held them lock in a strongbox so beautiful that you wouldn't dare to open in fear of what you might find within. The most striking feature is the pencil-mustache. It highlights the frown place upon his mouth and somehow made him seem more authoritative than his aura already suggest. If one ventures close enough, his mahogany eyes would hungrily envelop yours and pull your feet towards him. It was nothing he did precisely; it just looks as if he had a secret you would enjoy hearing about.

The man somewhat looks happy to be here, but Elena is the polar opposite of that thought, her face shows dismay towards the man, as she cautiously watches him approach her with a sickening smile, grouching at everyone he make eye contact with.

"Y-You, why are you here!?" Kwan growls at the man, who just weirdly chuckles, his eyes went over the room, enjoying the sight of everyone shock face full of fears, and hesitance, until it stops at a certain baby, excitedly giggling in his little crib, oblivious to the hidden secret of the world he just recently born into. Face showing disgust but mask with a force smile the man slowly walks over to the one he calls 'pest'.

Before he is an inch close to reaching the chambers, Kwan and Ji-ae is already in front along with other guards-blocking his path-causing the man expression to fall completely, before it breaks into a smile

His head lift high as he breaks into laughter, "ahahahahahahahaha, pftahahahahaaha", and he sighs as it falls onto the ground, "So is this how you welcome your guests... E-le-na" he growls, voice low and senile with hatred.

"You are not welcome here! And don't ever call her name in your fucking mouth you dipshit!" Naomi barks, ready to beat the crap out out of him, her hatred for him is deeper than the seven seas; it burns with rage, shuns with disdain....And quiver for vengeance. She hates everything about this man. And she doesn't hide it from him, the man chuckles.