Chapter: 20 (Part Two)

A group of faces turned to the door when they heard our arrivals. Obviously, they weren't looking at the both of us-but on one person, and that was 'Jungkook', that's what always happen; the attention always seems to be at him. It didn't take long before his 'clique' plus extra (extra meaning half of the students) to bombard him.

Slowly, I was being pushed aside and before I know it he was long gone, along with his friends. I sighed, and distracted myself with a punch I found next to me, before I made my way to a seat, making certain to avoid eye contact with Soyeon and her simpletons while they invade his personal space.

I rolled my eyes, and chugged the glass of punch, placing the empty cup aside. I watched everyone in the room, creating conversation with each other, dancing, drinking and some even smoking and making out. The college life, I would not found myself living. I usually avoid these types of function, I never found myself being the 'party type', I don't even know how Jungkook manage to talk me into this, but I'm not surprised he was able to. "After all, he's known to everyone as a sweet talker", and I guess he proves it a little today.

The music was loud enough to break the tranquil barrier, so loud it disrupt my concentration and makes me feel sick inside.

Soon, with a huge grin covering his face I saw Jungkook walking right up to me. He must have enjoyed the minutes that felt like hour chatting with his friends. He was saying something to me but I couldn't hear him over the noise, until he was close enough to my ear "Hey you okay!?" Jungkook said, repeating his words,

He stoops down enough to reach my height, putting the back of his hands to my forehead only to frowned, "you're burning up; strange you were perfect just now". He said, peering into my eyes.

"Let's go for some fresh air", thinking that was a bad idea, I hesitantly looked around. Most eyes were on us, especially those from Soyeon and her simpletons from across the room. I shake my head to show disapproval, "I'm okay you don't have to worry", Jungkook hands tighten against my own, and as if he knew exactly why I was doing this, he glares daggers back at them.

They would kill to be in this position.

"Do I need to remind you Jimin? You shouldn't act so timid towards them; stop worrying about what others might think of you. It's unhealthy, it's your birthday so you should enjoy yourself...And it seems like you are having another episode of that fever, so let's get you out of here", he muttered, stroking my cheeks with his knuckles, fixing the glasses which slid down a little, and I have to hand it to him since that little action-swayed me a bit.