Chapter: 18 (Part Three)

The heavy wooden door finally gave way, and he was soon easing himself past it, gently closing it behind when he was finally inside. He kicked his shoes off at the entrance, and found himself inside the bedroom. Jimin was still sleeping.

....................

I place the bag of medics on the kitchen counter. Quietly, knowing he must be in a lot of pain, I didn't want to wake him from his sleep.

I looked through the bag; there were more items than just a simple medication, food? I smile, at least this time he can eat something, I guess "eatable" than a mere exploded egg. This is my first time ever trying to take care of someone, nonetheless it was new, and it might be strange to say it was also quite enjoyable.

I heated the box lunch, grabbed the medication and head to his room, he was now awake. He was pale and sweating, his lips was chapped and hair unkempt. I slowly enter he gazed at me, brown eyes which almost looked faded for some odd reasons, and though he had just awaken he still looked sleepless.

I sighed and walked over to him, my hands pressed on his forehead. He was still burning hot, and breathing was still irregular. I went down to make contact with him, and shyly he looked away, eyes everywhere but on me.

"You are close", he said, breaking the silence, his face flushed when he looked at me intently, and that was my cue to back away.

"Here take these", I hand him the box, he looked at it the confusion written in his face when he weakly take it from me.

"What's this?" he questioned.

"Just pills for you to take".

"This thing is for a simple fever".

"Don't worry about the details, just take it, it will make you feel better. Don't worry I wouldn't poison you", he looked at me annoyed as I laugh.

"Where did you even get these weird things, it shouldn't be from around here. No one sell these".

"Of course, my sister brought it for me a while back", he plodded two capsules in his mouth, and I gave him the cup of water.

He gulped, "you have a sister?" He ended the question with his eyebrow raised.

"Uh, yeah and I am sure you met my other sister days ago" I shot back, my eyebrows raised in a similar manner. He was now beyond confused, as he furrowed his deeper.

I frowned at him, when he began to brainstorm about that said event, "don't stress yourself over trivial matters, my sister sent us some lunches as well...I'll go and get it", and he nodded.