Chapter: 21 (Part Three)

We sat in the car, ignoring the loud music from outside, the overwhelming feeling turn into dread and become a mental health trigger. And I found myself feeling trapped with no escape, longing for someplace quiet or feel disoriented, as though I can hear every noise or conversation in a room. So being here was like a healing potion for my mentality, and I thank Jungkook for being so considerate towards me.

I stared at him as he rummage through his glove box, "Take this", he held his hands out. I was a bit skeptical about that, I stared intently down at the box in his hands and looked at him once more.

"What's that?"

"The same pills to help you with your fever", he answered.

"What are you even doing with that, did you get my fever as well?" Jungkook shake his head, "do I need permission to bring these things into my car, it's my car after all", he continued with a sigh, "as I said don't worry about the details, just take it. It will make you feel better again".

I didn't say anything; with hesitance I take the item from him, swallowing the two pills easily. "Thanks" I started, Jungkook smile and rest his head more into his seat, his two hands folded behind him.

"For what?" I rolled my eyes, "you know what, I mean you didn't have to go this far to take care of me", I ended and soon we were in complete silence.

...............................

With silences like this, I found my brain working more than usual. The things I have been avoiding thinking about, meeting Jungkook and now our relationship is like this. My grandma and my parents, that dream that seems to be so real and how my life which was so lonely have become so chaotic.

I closed my eyes, and I felt myself falling more into a peaceful void...

"Jimin", at that called, my eyes then flickered at him and I stared, alertness inside, behind the glasses that sat crookedly on my nose. "Is something wrong?" I asked, and with no intention of responding he pulled something from his pocket, his beautiful eyes staring up at me as he bit his lips. A small case was in his hands.

My eyebrows furrowed at that.

"W-What is that-?" My incoherent stuttering was interrupted by Jungkook shushing me.

"Today is your birthday right, so happy birthday Jimin", he said. The effect he had on me was remarkable, and my stomach was the opposite of calm.

I smiled, looking down at the case.

"Well, that is for me right?" I drawled, and he chuckled opening the case. I gawked when I saw the content. Inside was, by far the prettiest bracelet I had ever seen. Well, I have haven't seen every bracelets-but for now this tops everything.

"Thank you", he smiles.

"You look at the bracelet with more fondness than you ever do to me", he pointed out and I shrugged, "well what can I say, the bracelet doesn't have a mouth to annoy me at every given time", I stare at him playfully, to which he scoffed.

"Is that so..." he drifted off before lifting my hand and place the bracelet on, in a way that make my heart fluttered and my cheek flush.

"To be honest, you make it even more beautiful", I smiled smugly; enjoying the little compliments I've received.