Chapter:3

So, could someone tell me what I was thinking when I agreed to such a proposal. I never thought how bad this really was, but it's all coming back to me now. Me, on the floor, pulling my hair out as I cried. At this point in my boring life I think it is safe to say I have definetly been diagnosed with neurological disease. I couldn't study anytime today and the day before that as well. What am I going to do? How do I play a boyfriend? Yes, and this is coming from a virgin who have never been into a relationship before, not only that, but I didn't even experience my first kiss. I was so confused. Sigh, why me? A ugly nobody who envied thoes with good looks. He could've picked just about anyone, so why choose me. No matter how much I calculated and studied the possibilities of him choosing me as his 'boyfriend' it all came to zero. Right, now that I think about it, he did say he was going to informed me soon as to why, now I get to see what he is really after.

I sprawled out on my beloved bed, utterly bemused by the crevice and lumps in the cieling. I live on my own,  you could say I am an independent soul. My mom and father died 17 years ago and my grandma took me in. Ask her how they died? She would never give me a proper answer, and somehow always find a clue to avoid it. Eventually I stop getting my hopes up, but I know for certain my parents are out there somewhere. I felt like a burden to her, afterall she was just a frailed old lady who couldn't do much for herself. But even so she tried her best to make me happy no matter the odds, I didn't  want to stress her out so I found a part time job at a nearby coffee shop, and I finally get to save enough money to move into my own apartment, as well as provide for myself. I still found time to visit her, though she was sad when I told her that I am leaving. She didn't question my decision, but instead told me to keep safe. She is very thoughtful and kind, one you found compliant to tell everything to, your hardship and happiness.

My eyes began to close bit by bit. I wonder what that jerk is up to. I know too, why randomly I start to think of him? A sound burst through my ears immediately, jolting me out of my bed. There it was my bangers phone that I have hustle enough money to bought. I rolled my eyes and answered it, too lazy to check who it was that called me.

"Hello", I began, it was obvious that I wasn't happy. It was also obvious to the other person, that I wasn't trying to hide my depleted energy either. The person didn't spoke a word but fell into a cachinnation, laughing in such a convulsive and uncontrollable way.

"Is this how you talk to someone? Who made you angry?" My throat became dry, trying to formed any type of words. How did he get my number? No, I shouldn't worry about that, if I am going to be his 'pretend boyfriend' we should atleast have each others number.

"Jungkook- funny you called me, do you need me for anything?" I asked, swallowing a lump. Why did I get so nervous? Why shouldn't I? I mean this is the first person besides my grandma to ever call me.

"I do.... Look through the window", he declared, very confused I paused for a bit, contemplating wether to check or not, he couldn't be could he. I bit my lips and leaped off my bed. Once I stomped towards the window pane, and clicked open the old crooked glass window, my eyes immediately stopped at that one thing I didn't want to see, just when my mind was finally stable.

Opposite from me, the 'Golden Prince' was standing outside, but that wasn't what got me befuddled. Why was he suddenly here with a white paper bag in his hands? Was he going to kidnapped me, with a white paper bag.

"Aren't you going to let me in? He shouted, raising an elegant eyebrow. His head lifted into the air ever so slightly, and his little laugh sends chills throughout my spine.

I rolled my eyes. Yes, I knew he was 'good looking' .... Okay, I knew he was gorgeous, but from what I've gathered. Even though he is not really a total play boy, by being made to sit with him in classes, was that he is a total ass who loved only himself. He would have girlfriends for a short period of time and then move on when he is bored. Knowing that, how could he still have so many girls after him.