Chapter: 30 (Part Four)

"Jimin" Elena shouts, the thoughts to run to her baby floods her mind, she can't lose him, her only child, she would give her life for him, and at that very moment that is what she had choose, just then, until Akito hauls her towards his side, trapping her in his arms, unable for her to move.

"No! Let go! Our baby is in danger! How can you just sit and do nothing!"

"Ele-"before he could finish Elena slaps him, and from the impact Akito grow silent along with the others. They know Elena is only frustrated, and worried for her child, but they didn't know she would take it this for.

Akito holds his left cheek, his eyes widen but soon narrow, and with a sigh he holds Elena in a hug.

"This is not the time for senseless fight. Elena as much as you, I want our boy to be safe. But this is not the way to go about it, if you thouglessly rush in there, both you and our child, along with your mom will die", says Akito as he wipes away the tears from her eyes, and with a clear understanding she nods.

"Aw! This is so emotional, I am going to cry" Yang Ho mocks with disgust, face grouches and mouth scowls twistedly in a rotten and unbothered manner, as the gun still points at Naomi and her grand-child. "If you don't decide quickly, then I will answer for you, hand the child over and the descend from the throne. It's either die now, or die later as a dog. Whichever you choose will be your fate Ahahahahahah".

Akito shift uncomfortably, until he secretly whispers unheard words in his wife's ears, which without a doubt cause her to create a face, almost as if she had seen a ghost. She understand the risk of what her husband had just said, the risk, of if this plan will unluckily fails, they die and she hope and pray it would not.

Elena takes a sharp breath, before she responds. "Okay" she replies but the man did not hear.

"You win; I will give you the throne".

"Elena!" Naomi exclaims but Elena quickly shakes her head, as if saying not to speak. "Mom, it's the only solution".

"No it is not, Elena we are putting countless lives in danger. If Yang Ho becomes King, who knows what the world would become, how many people would die? He is not a suitable king Elena!"

"Mom, I don't care! If it's my baby I will do anything. So please Yang Ho. Please spare my child" Elena pleads, her knees going numb as she grovels to the floor, eyes brimming tears. And Yang Ho could never be anymore self-righteous as he is now, grinning from ear to ear. "Good choice Elena, for this, I will spare you the honor of dying and make you my wife" He suggests, and if Elena wasn't disgusted by the man before her to the point of puking in his face, then her existence would be a lie, the existence of her being this man's niece.

Yang ho looks around the room, at some point he does not take her words lightly, something was suspicious, and he for one knows when a person is lying. Now that there is only three wounded men on the floor, his thirty-five men's who all died, and four who were left unharmed, this would be a tough situation to get out of.

He grabs the woman by her cheeks, an eye which speaks like the devil and gives her chills down her spine.

"T- Trust me. I-I won't l-lie" she try hardest not to stutter but fails miserably, she gulps thickly down her throat. Afraid that he would find out, but surprisingly he takes the bait and walk away, not so conscious of his surroundings, her mother is right. Yang Ho has great instincts, but he's not smart. Well....

"Of course you would not lie, you would never....You are now my wife, and he's no longer your husband....You only answer to me" he grouse.

Elena didn't want to drag this out any longer, and without a moment of thought her eyes grew red, she watch keenly as the man argues about his whatnots and goals, and at every word she hisses, but not too much or him to suspect a thing.