Chapter: 25

NOTICE: DOUBLE UPDATE! IF you didn't read chapter: 24 you can go back so you don't miss important details. 

...............................

I trudged through the hallway, filled with bright paints and neat trimmed pin boards, groans filled the area, with shallow moods, strong steps and angry mumblings.

"Damn it all, why is this teacher being so firm? Giving us test without any warnings, is she crazy?" Hoseok groans, he frowned at his lips. "I just hope I past that shitty test, you guys know English Composition is not my forte".

Soobin hums in agreement, "no on loves English man. Those languages are the trickiest thing on the damn planet as of now! Not to mention the meaning and rules that contradict existing rules makes my head hurts, I hate that subject. I would be the happiest guy if I get at least 1 question correct on that multiple choice", he ended, and in return he was answered with the loudest guffaws, it echoed in the large hallway causing strangers to search for the source.

"Speak for yourself; my older brother is a genius when it comes to English. I definitely ace that test, no question", he said, as soon as the laughs had calmed enough to catch hold of his breath.

Yoongi scoffed, "well yeah-but that doesn't make you any better Jungkook. Your brother might be a genius, but remember you're still dumb".

"I may be dumb, but I at least have enough intelligence to past that test. Don't lump me together with you guys, just because you fail. Are you jealous because I didn't gone through hell like you did, you are don't you?" He teased, each word coming out like hot venom.

"Tch, you are one lucky dude", he shrugged boastfully at that, and Mingi frowned "whatever, you seriously need to give us an invitation to your brother's English session, because we are definitely in need of it. If that damn course wasn't mandatory I would not have chosen it".

"Same", they all mused.

"Well to cheer ourselves up, how about we head down to Starbucks for a drink?" Hoseok asks after a few minutes, they all agreed right away, but immediately, their eyes was on me, and at a loss for words I awkwardly looked away. I know I haven't been hanging out with them as often as before, but for some personal reasons I have been very busy. I knew they would like to question me about it, and being with them so long, it wasn't hard to notice that they were a bit upset.

Soon, my thoughts were interrupted with a cough, "let me guess you can't join us again, what is the excuse this time?" Hoseok spat, and he didn't make any effort to hide the annoyance in his voice.

I gulped, a bit guilty but I didn't have any choice but to leave this time. Hoseok out of everyone else is the closest I have been with, and he is my best friend, my first friend to be precise, although we do not know much about each other. He is the first person I met, and the only one I clicked with quickly out of everyone else. I lied to him on countless occasions. Previously before, when I suddenly disappeared out of nowhere, he didn't ask or question me about it. That was until, it kept happening occasionally, he picked up on a few things and started to become curious, he then brought it up and I lied about it, I know that was the first time I have seen him upset, especially when my lies have started to become plainly dumb, and obscure. Fast forward to recently when I had disappeared for almost a week and I lied to him, once again.

Sigh, "I have to get home since my mother is coming", I replied.

"Wait you mean that mother, why though? I thought you hated her", Yoongi says and agreeably I nodded. "I do hate her, but my other mother might have something to say about it, and I can't disobey her. As much as I don't want to go, I have to. So am sorry about that, you guys know I wouldn't bail out on anything, except if it isn't something urgent". I said apologetically, mostly aiming it to Hoseok who without saying anything walked away, he is definitely angry this time.